• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Polk County behind the scenes tour

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone on here attend?  Any stories to share?  Looked like a nice event.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

My wife and I attended KB. Nice event and very well organized. No breaking news at all though. Holtz still says to keep and eye on Scott as he thinks we're going to be hearing alot about him this year. When we were touring the academic area Scott and Marc were up there studying. Scott is a big, BIG boy! Not fat at all just big and thick.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I was on the tour as well and we may be in for a little surprise this upcoming season.  My only disappointment with the tour was that we were unable to tour the basketball practice facility.

I was on the tour as well and we may be in for a little surprise this upcoming season. 

Like what?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

During the tour ...

Holtz asked: "Any Florida fans?"

A few people raised their hands.

The Holtz asked: " Any Florida State fans?"

Again, a few people raised their hands.

Holtz then said: "Well, I will start talking slowly for you."

I didn't attend, but somebody on the tour told me this story.

;D

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

Unfortunately ET those "fans" didn't just raise their hands. They freakin' hooted and hollared and it was very embarrassing. I personally was in the front row and turned around and booed them and made Holtz laugh. I then had the pleasure of having some Gayturd tell me what was wrong with out basketball program while I was trying to eat my hotdog. I can't remember my exact words but, he wound up leaving the table....lol My wife and I will have none of some Gayturd telling us what OUR university needs!!!!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Nice to see you, ET.

Unfortunately ET those "fans" didn't just raise their hands. They freakin' hooted and hollared and it was very embarrassing. I personally was in the front row and turned around and booed them and made Holtz laugh. I then had the pleasure of having some Gayturd tell me what was wrong with out basketball program while I was trying to eat my hotdog. I can't remember my exact words but, he wound up leaving the table....lol My wife and I will have none of some Gayturd telling us what OUR university needs!!!!

So how did people get invited to this?  Why would a UF fan or a FSU fan go to this?  If someone invited me on a tour of UF or FSU I would say no thank you. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

So how did people get invited to this?  Why would a UF fan or a FSU fan go to this?  If someone invited me on a tour of UF or FSU I would say no thank you. 

This is what I was wondering reading this ... What in the hell were they doing there? I realize we have some "dual" fans but at something like that you should strictly be in USF mode ... or shut the **** up.

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

This is what I was wondering reading this ... What in the hell were they doing there? I realize we have some "dual" fans but at something like that you should strictly be in USF mode ... or shut the **** up.

Last year I went to a Holtz event and UF and FSU fans showed up.  They just wanted to see Holtz I guess.

Archived