• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IT's NOT OVER YET

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

I do hope Matt Grothe reads this site.  He should know that he is not going to be given a real shot at QB.

cause obviously we run the football program and know more than all of our coaching staff...  we should fire them all! Howie, Velcro, Smazza, Bien and myself could easily take the team to the national championship every year

Grothe is already a lock to come here and we have already celebrated him solid commitment to the program numerous times.  He is not currently being brought up much because this involves a different player.  And Matt seems like a smart kid and should know how horrendous our QB play has been the past two years and should realize we need all the arms we can get

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

I am not worried about the content of this article.  In the other article he says 100% without a doubt he is coming to USF, and in this article he doesnt really say anything to refute that.  In fact his statements in this article seem to validate that he is coming here because he mentions several times that he would be the #3 QB on the roster in Miami, and as we all know competing for the starting job is the #1 reason he even considered coming to USF in the first place.  

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

It's a great day when a kid is considering Miami over us because it would be easier to start.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266

switch that, reverse it

(I think this is a quote from a Gene Wilder movie, maybe "See no Evil, Hear no Evil")

and what I was saying was that Hill is saying he can start HERE and Miami he'd be third, so....switch the last post, and reverse it

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

ATTENTION MODERATORS....this board will become useless if sir galahad et al  is allowed to take a dump on it.....

Please take out the trash....

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

switch that, reverse it

(I think this is a quote from a Gene Wilder movie, maybe "See no Evil, Hear no Evil")

and what I was saying was that Hill is saying he can start HERE and Miami he'd be third, so....switch the last post, and reverse it

That is from Charlie and the Chocolate factory

Willy Wonka:  We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it!

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

I do hope Matt Grothe reads this site.  He should know that he is not going to be given a real shot at QB.

And where do you get this info cattle man??? heck if thats the case I think he will just take his trip to UCONN to play QB.. cause he can play safty anywhere...so tell me why they want him so bad ??? to sit the bench?? about game 4-5 you let me know why he is there??? cause by then you will know  Ã‚ LOL

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

When is it we play UCF?  I have a feeling they will know why he was recruited as a QB at that point in time!