• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hill restates his committment

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

He threw the ball in the clip, a long ways... on a few of the clips actually.  Just the most of the time he was running.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 19usf96

I just heard on 790 ESPN radio (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale) that UM is expecting a big recruiting weekend and that they are expected to court very heavily (as expected) Hill, but that Hill has told UM officials that he "plans to be true to his earlier oral commitment to USF."  

This is great news!  Lets hope this is not lip service. We may finally be able to take off our bridesmaid dress after a couple of frustrating years.............USF96

I hope it isn't all talk... but there is nothing wrong with the publicity he is giving us too ;)

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Lets not read to much into one vid.  Yes he looks great but against what kind of talent ?  You can make the same vid of our QB(PJ) making great plays during the season.

No, you can't... PJ NEVER did anything like what Hill did.  It doesn't matter what type of competition it was.  If the video was all passing, then yeah... what type of defenders were they?  any good?  but when you make gold out of yarn play after play... that is raw talent.  He would be doing that on any HS level, and he'll be doing it on any college team.  I don't know how good of a passer he'll be from that vid... but you know he's going to be tough to get down.

Guest S.  Bien
No, you can't... PJ NEVER did anything like what Hill did.  It doesn't matter what type of competition it was.  If the video was all passing, then yeah... what type of defenders were they?  any good?  but when you make gold out of yarn play after play... that is raw talent.  He would be doing that on any HS level, and he'll be doing it on any college team.  I don't know how good of a passer he'll be from that vid... but you know he's going to be tough to get down.

Uhhh, knocking out a 245lbs MLB that was all conference on a ten yard scamper makes for pretty good highlight reel stuff.  PJ wasn't that bad, he made plays but not consistently.  

Right... PJ made a highlight or two from time to time... that was awesome... but that is totally different from the "vickesque" moves that Hill had.   Those clips of hill came from 3 games total, not an entire season.  3 games and he had probably 20 different plays that lasted 10+ seconds because of his scrambling ability.  I think that is amazing.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

i agree with Velcro..........umm, yeah thats all i had