• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question for USF fans and basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone go to the games?  I watched the USF-Auburn game the other night and it looked like there where about 150 people at the game.  Do they not support the basketball team down there?

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

nope

• Content Count:  1,390

Be honest, would the Ville sell out every game if you took away all of the championships and even ncaa tournament appearances? Extremely doubtful.

• Content Count:  471

To be honest of they took all the NCAA tourneys and NCAA titles away they probabaly would draw big numbers.  The reason being there are know pro sports in Kentucky.  Meaning in Louisville thats pretty much the team around in the city. So even if they didnt have all the other stuff they would still draw 15k to 20k a night.  Like I said I wasnt trying to talk smack but man you guys should at least get 5-7k a night I would think.  Then again if they dont support bball there and dont care I guess it doesnt matter.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Honestly, watching USF basketball is truly a labor of love for the few basketball fans we do have. I look at my season tickets as an investment. I go and support my alma mater, but I'm realistic enough to know that we're not winning the Big East anytime soon. We're finally putting in some much-needed infrastructure, i.e. enhanced practice facilities and the Sun Dome is going to get some enhancements, USF can only improve from this point on.

Archived