• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Justin Scott-Wesley WR Mitchell- Baker HS Camilla, GA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Dowlar has some news on it on the USF rivals board. I will wait till it becomes public. No idea what it is though

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I'm sure we would allow him to also run track, since he is an elite runner in the 100 meters. He could be on the USF relay team with our other three WR's, Lamar, Hopkins and Mitchell.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

take it for what it's worth, but there was a tweet by some guy named chad simmons that said the following:

Justin Scott-Wesley did visit Maryland over the weekend, but told me this morning that he is still "100 percent" committed to Georgia.    Monday, December 20, 2010 1:19:47 PM  via web 

http://twitter.com/ChadSimmons_

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Justin is coming in on the weekend of the 14th. Eli Rodgers is trying to get him to go to Louisville. Man if they steal another one from us I am gonna be pissed. I guess it's their payback for what we did at their house this year.

via twitter

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

WR Justin Scott-Wesley tells me he'll visit #USF jan 14th. He's committed to #UGA also likes #louisville

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

WR Eli Rogers has been telling WR Justin Scott-Wesley about current/future teammate Teddy Bridgewater and recruiting him to #louisville

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Dowlar has some news on it on the USF rivals board. I will wait till it becomes public. No idea what it is though

while dowlar is better than the last few guys... i will never have a rivals subscription until we get a guy that would rather go to a USF game than an FSU game.

Dowlar is at FSU games every Saturday.

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

while dowlar is better than the last few guys... i will never have a rivals subscription until we get a guy that would rather go to a USF game than an FSU game.

they have a usf grad running the site now.......well was announced but dont think he started yet

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

they have a usf grad running the site now.......well was announced but dont think he started yet

Yeah, Dowlar announced his resignation on Twitter. Didn't say where he was going yet though.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Any idea who it is?

I'll give the new guy a shot if it's a USF grad

• Content Count:  624

When did Rivals announce a new writer coming on board?

And what is going on with Larry over at USF Nation?? No articles recently and most recent are from "Staff"

• Content Count:  622

I don't know why they didn't announce it on the free board over there but I replied to u hatter...

I'll put it here too.

Phil Neary

From the other board:

"Phil will be starting to work on the site at the beginning of January. Phil is a USF graduate and was the sports editor for the Oracle while he was an undergrad. He has also done work for the Tampa Tribune and comes to us highly recommended."

He is starting to get rolling at the moment gathering #'s for recruits and such.

Archived