• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Losing our OC or DC this offseason?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Are we in any real threat of losing Snyder or Fitch this offseason or are we gonna stay intact in most of our coaching positions including position coaches?

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I hope that both can stay. But for the offenses sake, they need the same guy around next season. Changing systems back to back years is brutal on a QB.

The defense has been awesome. And have really come into their own.

Both need to stay

• Content Count:  993

No threat of losing Fitch.  Our offense was bad this year and none of his offenses have ever been great.

I don't really see that situation where we lose Snyder yet either.  Their is always the chance we could lose Snyder as HC's and coordinators are let go and staffs are rebuilt but I don't see any likely destinations at the moment.  

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Snyder was HC at Marshall anfired.  Where's he going togo as a HC in the short term?  Not a biger program than Marshall.  If he wants to go and coach at Lafayette or something then maybe, otherwise he can stay here and coach top 25 defenses.

• Content Count:  4,879

not sure if Snyder would leave to be a DC at a top 5 program, and if USF would counter with big DC $$if the issue were forced.  He is that good.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I don't think we lose either tbh. Fitch won't go because our offense was horrible this season. Snyder doubt he would but maybe only as DC to a higher BCS team. I think both coaches like where their at and know they can accomplish big things here and unless they feel drastically underpaid i don't see them leaving. Btw Snyder has been amazing this season! Get that man a pay raise!

• Content Count:  4,738

not with 4 losses

not sure if Snyder would leave to be a DC at a top 5 program, and if USF would counter with big DC $$if the issue were forced.  He is that good.

simply put, we would not counter with the big money. 

• Content Count:  521

offense was horrible, not because of Fitch, but because of lack of talent.  we should be happy that he is on staff.

as mentioned, Snyder used to be a coach and i doubt he gets a second chance any time soon... then again, Dan McCarney just got a HC job, but USF is not as high profile as UF

offense was horrible, not because of Fitch, but because of lack of talent.  we should be happy that he is on staff.

as mentioned, Snyder used to be a coach and i doubt he gets a second chance any time soon... then again, Dan McCarney just got a HC job, but USF is not as high profile as UF

Snyder doesnt have to leave to be a HC.  He could leave in identical fashion to McCarney.  After one season, to increase his profile as a DC at a bigger program, on his way to a HC gig.

Fitch ran ECU's offense for 3 years.  The guy has done nothing to make other people come calling.

Archived