• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What are the chances ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

That TCU would play the BE representative (UConn or WVU) in the BCS bowl game this year? 

Could be seen as a measuring stick for how things will be in 2012 when TCU begins BE play, and the writers could get some great storylines from this.  I haven't heard anyone talk about this possibility, so I thought I'd throw it out there. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

That TCU would play the BE representative (UConn or WVU) in the BCS bowl game this year? 

Could be seen as a measuring stick for how things will be in 2012 when TCU begins BE play, and the writers could get some great storylines from this.  I haven't heard anyone talk about this possibility, so I thought I'd throw it out there. 

are u kidding

they arent in big east

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

are u kidding

they arent in big east

???

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

are u kidding

they arent in big east

You should have read that a bit more carefully Steve

0%

Any particular reason why you believe that?  I think it's not too far out of the box ... and I do think TCU's recent agreement to go to the BE would be a great subplot.  TCU vs. WVU would be a fun matchup. 

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

0%

Any particular reason why you believe that?  I think it's not too far out of the box ... and I do think TCU's recent agreement to go to the BE would be a great subplot.  TCU vs. WVU would be a fun matchup. 

I agree, it would be a fun game to watch. The reason why this will never happen is because they didn't play in the BIG East this year. This would make no sense at all. The winner of the Big East this year deserves the BCS bowl.

0%

I agree, it would be a fun game to watch. The reason why this will never happen is because they didn't play in the BIG East this year. This would make no sense at all. The winner of the Big East this year deserves the BCS bowl.

Was my original question + my last post not that clear?  Sorry, but let me try again:  TCU would not be taking the BE's spot in the bowl.  My question is what are the chances that TCU and the BE's bowl representative would MEET in the bowl? 

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

0%

Gotta read all the words.  PLAY the Big East rep not BE the Big East rep.

Gotta read all the words.  PLAY the Big East rep not BE the Big East rep.

Thank you kindly. 

Archived