• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Latest Miami Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

The Leavitt connection is actually thru both the AD AND Gruden.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Every credible sports writer outside of Miami is saying Gruden to Miami is ridiculous. If they got Mullen, that would be very good for them.

So... What does Brett say is gonna happen?

Let me put it this way ... It's a lock Gruden's there.   :D

Brett is a very good reporter that breaks alot of stories. Just because he took down your hero dosent mean he does a bad job.

LOL ...Name one legitimate story your boyfriend has "broken" other than Slapgate ... and my definition of break does not include stories leaked out early.

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

Every credible sports writer outside of Miami is saying Gruden to Miami is ridiculous. If they got Mullen, that would be very good for them.

ok

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/colleges/article1137462.ece?token=1961447767#tpcccf

• Content Count:  1,757

This one just posted an hour ago updated the progress. Foxsports was told by Gruden source there is a zero percent chance. All the news outlets are just re-reporting what they hear from tweets and facebook posting, its ridiculous.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/dec/01/011430/um-gauges-grudens-interest-in-coaching-job/news-breaking/

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

The Leavitt connection is actually thru both the AD AND Gruden.

Probably so, but I am only speaking from what I personally know.  Gruden and Leavitt developed a relationship over the years.  I still feel that Gruden will not accept the position, and any other coach is going to want his own staff.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Brett is a very good reporter that breaks alot of stories. Just because he took down your hero dosent mean he does a bad job.

LOL ...Name one legitimate story your boyfriend has "broken" other than Slapgate ... and my definition of break does not include stories leaked out early.

He broke the TCU to the Big east Story. The guy is a great reporter, and did USF a service by getting an alleged Abusive coach out of here. It was also a win to get a losing coach out of here to. Jimmy will get a job soon, maybe you can follow his new team. Maybe his old DL coach will return the favor and make him a LB Coach at North Texas. I dont think he would get the DC job there though, I'm sure there are better options.

• Content Count:  1,757

Joe Schad jumping on the 0 percent bandwagon. Telling you, this is from delusional Miami fans.

http://twitter.com/schadjoe

Source close to Gruden says "zero" chance of Miami. UM source says talks "exploratory" and search continues.    about 1 hour ago  via txt 

He broke the TCU to the Big east Story.

::) ...You obviously didn't grasp my meaning of "breaking a story". He got fed a story leaked out a little early .... whoop-di-freaking-do. If that is great reporting to you, fine ..... but I would think most have higher standards.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

::) ...You obviously didn't grasp my meaning of "breaking a story". He got fed a story leaked out a little early .... whoop-di-freaking-do. If that is great reporting to you, fine ..... but I would think most have higher standards.

He deserves a Pulitzer for the story on Jimmy.

He deserves a Pulitzer for the story on Jimmy.

Blindsquirrel.jpg

Archived