• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

skip holtz has given usf more nationall notoriety

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Beastie, if you really think that our poor attendance numbers have more to do with holtz than the weak opponents in the first 3 and noon game and wednesday night games in the other then I think you are mistaken

A noon saturday game, homecoming, agaisnt a Big East opponent.  You'd think people, if they cared, would have shown up.

Clearly, interest has been reduced this year.  Cannot put my finger on the exact reason, but clearly the support has dropped.

• Content Count:  92
  • Days Won:  0

Attendance has been down for the Rays and Bucs - I'm not surprised it's down for us.  Has nothing to do with the quality of the team.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Attendance has been down for the Rays and Bucs - I'm not surprised it's down for us.  Has nothing to do with the quality of the team.

Disagree.  Rays and Bucs games cost 100's of dollars for a pair of seats.

USF games are the most affordable ticket in town.

That is a cop out.

• Content Count:  182
  • Days Won:  2

Disagree.  Rays and Bucs games cost 100's of dollars for a pair of seats.

USF games are the most affordable ticket in town.

That is a cop out.

Huh? Have you ever been to a Rays game?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Beastie, if you really think that our poor attendance numbers have more to do with holtz than the weak opponents in the first 3 and noon game and wednesday night games in the other then I think you are mistaken

A noon saturday game, homecoming, agaisnt a Big East opponent.  You'd think people, if they cared, would have shown up.

Clearly, interest has been reduced this year.  Cannot put my finger on the exact reason, but clearly the support has dropped.

Tempered expectations? Most of us knew this could be an up and down year and the casual fan (what was pushing us upwards of 50K) is not gonna come out for that consistently

Archived