• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers Attendance...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

How DARE they schedule a football game on the night of a chem test?!?!?!?!?!

Game was scheduled long before the Chem test was.  ;D

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

i hope student section steps up to close to a sell out

Chem test the same night. 1500 students that won't be able to go. Even if only 500 of those would've gone it will still be an impact. I know me and my roomie won't be able to go.

What time does the Chem test start? Game starts at 8, halftime is around 9:30 ish. You can miss the first half and celebrate finishing your test with some USF football!!!

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Chem test the same night. 1500 students that won't be able to go. Even if only 500 of those would've gone it will still be an impact. I know me and my roomie won't be able to go.

What time does the Chem test start? Game starts at 8, halftime is around 9:30 ish. You can miss the first half and celebrate finishing your test with some USF football!!!

2 years ago when I had stats test, I saw dilemma a few weeks before exam that night. It was game vs Pitt  that was on Thursday night. He let me take it with earlier class he had and was able to get to Ray Jay just before kickoff

and- kickoff at 7, not 8

• Content Count:  509

I have heard of schools that cancel class either on the day of, or the day after when there is a big game, so I don't see why this test cannot be rescheduled. I am sure that the teacher or department that scheduled this test are reasonable enough and can be reasoned with if enough students raise the conflict of time. At least I hope so, we will need every fan in the stands that we can get!

• Content Count:  809

USF won't cancel classes, because the game isn't on campus.

Why bother screwing up the academic calendar when there's nothing different going on at the campus.

USF fans need to worry about fans showing up, and not 1500 chemistry students.

• Content Count:  1,390

USF fans need to worry about fans showing up, and not 1500 chemistry students.

**** I didn't know that since I'm a Chem student I'm not a fan anymore. I'll let my friends know too.

I said what I said because someone was talking about the student section. I made a comment relating to the fact that a decent amount of students will already have the decision made for them that they can't go to the game.

• Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

And stays in their seats until the game is over.  Nothing worse than a half-empty student section after halftime, especially when the team needs the help the most.

Archived