• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching Cinn. vs. Louisville

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Dozer and Carolina,

We are all now much more intelligent thanks to your in-depth analysis of this game.

How in the world are we going to beat either of these teams?

Honestly, I don't know if we can but I'm not going to sit here and whine about it.  I would rather be doing what I'm doing now, have a few drinks and watching playoff baseball.  Ill make my feelings be known on Cinci after the weekend.  At this point either the offense comes around (Quarterback and offensive line play and play calling) or we won't win another game.  If we can get a decent offensive output we can beat any team in the conference as the defense appears to be legit, it's just a matter of the offensive line controlling the LOS (they haven't done this consistently all season, mind you we couldn't pound stony brook into submission by the goaline on a series), efficient QB play (BJ just needs to manage the game and not turn the ball over), and the OC calling a decent game where we really get after what's working (Plancher was averaging almost 6ypc but only had 11 carries, gotta pound the rock against a 3-3-5 not have BJ throw it 30 times) and calls to those strengths.    

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Sure would like Powell back (didn't he start at USF or something?). Guy is physical a la Mike Ford-esque.

That 85 yard TD run was highlight reel Top 10 material.

I think you're referring to Tiger Powell, which is a completely different player.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Sure would like Powell back (didn't he start at USF or something?). Guy is physical a la Mike Ford-esque.

I think you're referring to Tiger Powell, which is a completely different player.

I thought so. Thanks. (I'd take Bilal still! LOL)

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I thought so. Thanks. (I'd take Bilal still! LOL)

That Powell was a kid we thought we couldn't get into school so we stopped perusing him,  UL seems to be able to get kids into school that we can't (powell, Joyer). 

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

They are both going to spank us. So strange watching two teams who have offenses.

I just find it so amusing that you watch 1 quarter of a game and already think we're going to lose to both of these teams. UL and Cincinnati both have no defense. UL was gashing Cincy in the run game, so expect a heavy dose of the run when we go up to Cincy on Friday.

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

Watching the first half of Pitt vs Syracuse; Syracuse looks still about as bad as last year. Louisville looks a lot better though.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

This is an exciting game.  Both teams are very explosive.  It is kinda strange to see offensive production.  Would've been nice to have Josh Bellamy.

I have tickets to see USF play both of these teams in the next few weeks.  Hopefully we can beat one of them.

I'll be at the Louisville game, hopefully we can hang with them.

Archived