• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sprinkling Some Optimism...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Hey been avoiding this site due to our poor play the past 2 weeks but I couldn't stay away too long. First off wanted to say that this season shouldn't be too much of a suprise for us, remember all the preseason polls and how we laughed at them. We cursed Brian Bennett's name, Phil Steele was a joke and whoever else predicted us to finish around 6th in the league had no idea what they were talking about. Instead looks like they were right when they looked at our team with objectable eyes and saw what we refused to see. We are a completely new team at every side of the ball, except the O-Line for the most part.

I think our Defense is amazing this yea in my opinion. Sure we let Syracuse have a 90 something yard drive to win the game in our stadium but they were beat tired by that time. We are not allowing any big plays for the most part, flying to the ball, wrapping up on tackles and what I love playing disciplined football. Look at the amount of Sophmores we are playing on D and you can see that we will have a top flight D for some years to come, hopefully Snyder doesn't get any HC job offers this offseason.

Offense on the other hand is something that is hard to watch. We just don't seem to have any rhythem or continuity in what we do.  I think our O-Line is playing pretty decent for the most part in run blocking, pass blocking is a different story. Our WR's consist of Dontavia Bogan and thats it, I love Landi but the kid still has a way to go as a WR and the prof that we have no WR's is no more shon in starting Bravo-Brown a WALK On Freshman at WR. The kid can play but he isn't ready to be starting on a D1 level. The running game is game has had some great games and moments but we can not just rely on running the ball all game long to compete in the BE. I have a feeling that Murray might be a little to small for his running style and will be getting dinged up through his career. Next year we have some studs imo n Scott and Aycock coming in.

I have faith that we can save face and come back and get bowl eligible, as long as our defense keeps playing the way they are. All these BE teams better get their shots in this year because starting next year WE WILL OWN THE BE!!! GO BULLS!

I appoligize for any grammar issues. wrote this from my phone.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Hey been avoiding this site due to our poor play the past 2 weeks but I couldn't stay away too long. First off wanted to say that this season shouldn't be too much of a suprise for us, remember all the preseason polls and how we laughed at them. We cursed Brian Bennett's name, Phil Steele was a joke and whoever else predicted us to finish around 6th in the league had no idea what they were talking about. Instead looks like they were right when they looked at our team with objectable eyes and saw what we refused to see. We are a completely new team at every side of the ball, except the O-Line for the most part.

I think our Defense is amazing this yea in my opinion. Sure we let Syracuse have a 90 something yard drive to win the game in our stadium but they were beat tired by that time. We are not allowing any big plays for the most part, flying to the ball, wrapping up on tackles and what I love playing disciplined football. Look at the amount of Sophmores we are playing on D and you can see that we will have a top flight D for some years to come, hopefully Snyder doesn't get any HC job offers this offseason.

Offense on the other hand is something that is hard to watch. We just don't seem to have any rhythem or continuity in what we do.  I think our O-Line is playing pretty decent for the most part in run blocking, pass blocking is a different story. Our WR's consist of Dontavia Bogan and thats it, I love Landi but the kid still has a way to go as a WR and the prof that we have no WR's is no more shon in starting Bravo-Brown a WALK On Freshman at WR. The kid can play but he isn't ready to be starting on a D1 level. The running game is game has had some great games and moments but we can not just rely on running the ball all game long to compete in the BE. I have a feeling that Murray might be a little to small for his running style and will be getting dinged up through his career. Next year we have some studs imo n Scott and Aycock coming in.

I have faith that we can save face and come back and get bowl eligible, as long as our defense keeps playing the way they are. All these BE teams better get their shots in this year because starting next year WE WILL OWN THE BE!!! GO BULLS!

I appoligize for any grammar issues. wrote this from my phone.

we won't own the BE until we find a QB

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We have a good one coming in the next class. Saw him play last night and I liked what I saw.

• Content Count:  521

We have a good one coming in the next class. Saw him play last night and I liked what I saw.

Is he a QB or an ATH (BJD)?

• Content Count:  509

tell me more, tell me more nananananana

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the qb is  the most important player on field

• Content Count:  159

Is he a QB or an ATH (BJD)?

Hopefully, he is both

Archived