• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is Jim Leavitt a UCF Fan??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Jim for leaving us with little to no talent on the team.

It's not like he bolted for the NFL. He didn't "leave us" knowing the cupboard was bare or something, he was fired. He would have almost the exact same "talentless" team that Skip has right now.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

It's sad isn't it?

We went from being able to get up for big games to being able to lay down for small games.

But everyone is happy.  Miller has recovered from injuries, Brett has his revenge.  The administration has control over the program. 

Hopefully, we'll find our way back to relevancy before too long.

Big games like Cinci, Pitt, and Rutgers... Oh and Miami! Not everyone is happy though.

I was thinking more like: Louisville, West Virginia, Auburn, Florida State, Pittsburgh, Kansas, UNC, NC State.  Of course he owned syracuse too.

No doubt about that

just sayin, there was bad with the good. If we give Holtz the same amount of time i'm sure he will have some quality wins as well.

Leavitt did do a hell of a job in big OOC games, but there was many huge in conference games where we got blown out of the water...

The Sun Bowl too ;/

Skip will get his time.  Hope he can get it done.  However, if Leavitt ever ends up coaching against USF, I won't like our chances given how his teams always got up for those types of games.

leavitt would never let himself lose that game

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

It's sad isn't it?

We went from being able to get up for big games to being able to lay down for small games.

But everyone is happy.  Miller has recovered from injuries, Brett has his revenge.  The administration has control over the program. 

Hopefully, we'll find our way back to relevancy before too long.

Big games like Cinci, Pitt, and Rutgers... Oh and Miami! Not everyone is happy though.

I was thinking more like: Louisville, West Virginia, Auburn, Florida State, Pittsburgh, Kansas, UNC, NC State.  Of course he owned syracuse too.

No doubt about that

just sayin, there was bad with the good. If we give Holtz the same amount of time i'm sure he will have some quality wins as well.

Leavitt did do a hell of a job in big OOC games, but there was many huge in conference games where we got blown out of the water...

The Sun Bowl too ;/

Skip will get his time.  Hope he can get it done.  However, if Leavitt ever ends up coaching against USF, I won't like our chances given how his teams always got up for those types of games.

we would be his super bowl

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah... I saw it as well Mike. A nice little innocent shot at Skip and the program right after mentioning the Florida loss and the upcoming Miami game.

"Now and with the loss to Florida and depending on how they do against Miami, I think they’ll settle back in to Central Florida. I think that’ll happen and it’ll be a good series."

Can't wait until Jim takes the UCF job... It's coming.

Talk about potential drama.  Who do you all think dislikes him more, our fans who wanted him canned at  all cost or UCF fans?

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

"Now and with the loss to Florida and depending on how they do against Miami, I think they’ll settle back in to Central Florida." -Leavitt

I think we did pretty well Jim.

Archived