• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Bay Lightning and USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

I remember the Ice bulls being really good in the late 90's early 2000's but looking at the record the last couple of years it looks like they are struggling. It looks that the UCF team is taking out all their frustration on the icebulls over the last few years.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  552

He is from usf alum. played in the minors. one of 3 goalies on wed.

• Content Count:  260

Hmm not sure where you got your info from. There were 5 goalies in the Lightning camp and none have any connection to USF.

Uh, did you skip my post above? There was at least one with a USF connection. Why would the person who started the thread randomly do that for no reason?

I checked with Nick on Facebook; it's him!

He was obviously just a warm body they brought in since Smitty was hurt. I stand corrected, but lets not act like he has a chance to even make the AHL team let alone the NHL team.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Hmm not sure where you got your info from. There were 5 goalies in the Lightning camp and none have any connection to USF.

Uh, did you skip my post above? There was at least one with a USF connection. Why would the person who started the thread randomly do that for no reason?

He was obviously just a warm body they brought in since Smitty was hurt. I stand corrected, but lets not act like he has a chance to even make the AHL team let alone the NHL team.

****, who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

D*mn, who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

Guest nybullsfan

Hey 274, would you whine and ***** if you were hung with a new rope? No reason to be so negative - he's a fellow Bull, toss him some love!

Good luck Nick! Enjoy the ride!

• Content Count:  552

He is a Bull. A warm body that has played with the Lightning at informal camp and other times. A Goalie that has played in the minors- drafted #1- in the minor draft. Someone that gives a 110% who gave up NCAA hockey to stay in Tampa and take care of his little brother with brain cancer. Someone who has stayed by my side after being diagnosed with 2 diseases- one fatal. He's a stand up BULL alumni. A goalie who led a hot USF team many years ago, after giving up his NCAA dream. CHS players of the year. ACHA D3 All American. Not bad for a kid who chose to play at USF not to leave his brother's side. (PS He's Alive Still) A player known by name by all TBL players, coaches and staff. A Bull that Coach Guy calls Stonewall Sulli.

Your life could be a lot worse. Learn to support a fellow bull. Or if you're having a bad, look to see what a bad day Im having strugging to survive while trying to earn enough $ for Sloan Kettering in NYC. Oh and by the way even though Im having a crappy weekend, I raised 20K on Friday for Moffitt in an event for Leap for the Cure, and 8k today for the American Cancer Society for Save the Tatas today as of 3pm. Turn your negativeness into something positive.

FB: Fan Page: My Wish For Colleen

• Content Count:  1,400

He is a Bull. A warm body that has played with the Lightning at informal camp and other times. A Goalie that has played in the minors- drafted #1- in the minor draft. Someone that gives a 110% who gave up NCAA hockey to stay in Tampa and take care of his little brother with brain cancer. Someone who has stayed by my side after being diagnosed with 2 diseases- one fatal. He's a stand up BULL alumni. A goalie who led a hot USF team many years ago, after giving up his NCAA dream. CHS players of the year. ACHA D3 All American. Not bad for a kid who chose to play at USF not to leave his brother's side. (PS He's Alive Still) A player known by name by all TBL players, coaches and staff. A Bull that Coach Guy calls Stonewall Sulli.

Your life could be a lot worse. Learn to support a fellow bull. Or if you're having a bad, look to see what a bad day Im having strugging to survive while trying to earn enough $ for Sloan Kettering in NYC. Oh and by the way even though Im having a crappy weekend, I raised 20K on Friday for Moffitt in an event for Leap for the Cure, and 8k today for the American Cancer Society for Save the Tatas today as of 3pm. Turn your negativeness into something positive.

FB: Fan Page: My Wish For Colleen

YOU GO USF_Girl keep up the good work :clap

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

It's a great achievement for a former USF IceBull to even be on the same ice with an NHL squad, practice or not. 

Thanks for the heads up on this USF_Girl.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Ditto, the Lighting are not just filling a void with anyone, they chose him because he has promise and I hope he goes very far.

Go Ice Bulls!

Archived