• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will FAU have (m)any fans at the game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  296
  • Days Won:  0

They are bringing their band. Not sure how much of a battle it would be, 100 vs. 280, their band program is still young.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

They are bringing their band. Not sure how much of a battle it would be, 100 vs. 280, their band program is still young.

Will there be a battle of the bands? If so where?

• Content Count:  296

Will there be a battle of the bands? If so where?

I haven't heard anything yet about the bands doing anything together

• Content Count:  14

I haven't heard anything about a battle of the bands, but I know at least on our end, FAU has never been great at letting the fans know what is going on. 

I think we'll have a decent crowd that travels up to Tampa on saturday.  If not, I know that the crowd that does show up will be loud, as they are the more dedicated fans.  I'll be tailgating at the mall lot with a mixed group, should hopefully have a owls and bulls flag up on the new flagpole if it comes in on time.  Someone brought up the last time we traveled here to play, but that was a LONG time ago as far as the development of our fanbase goes, we've accomplished a lot since then.  Here's to a good game and lots of beer being consumed!

• Content Count:  1,433

Not many can "out-band" the Herd of Thunder!

Guest Sunburned

FAMU is one!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

FAMU is one!

FAMU and FSU are probably a level above HOT right now... UF's band had a tight show(good sound and marching) at the UF game so they're problaby up there too.

HOT's got the drop on UCiF's band... but they're still young and if you watch our pre game and halftime performances there's a lot that should be cleaned up. It might almost be better to reduce the number to 250 or 200 and have auditions...

Archived