• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt/Miami

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

:nope

Our only two losses this year will be UF and UM, first BE Title and BCS Bowl will be sweet! This is our time, now!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

Charles Barkley would say that PITT is turrible.  Good lord.  Maybe that QB will get better soon?

As long as Miami doesn't run up the middle on us and make us all get a sad face like last time I'll be fine.

Well thats  my fear !!!!!  we have the same interior linemen for a couple years, not much depth behind them .. small linside linebackers..

I believe the DE have to watch the inside first before the get up field, thats why the lack of sacks  etc...

They will run... so we have to score !!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Our only two losses this year will be UF and UM, first BE Title and BCS Bowl will be sweet! This is our time, now!

I would rather win it next year... what good is winning the Big East this season if we end up going to a BCS bowl game and getting whipped because we have no wide outs / passing game.

We would most likely play a Miami, Ohio State, etc. in a Rose, Sugar, or Orange Bowl game.

• Content Count:  446

I would rather win it next year... what good is winning the Big East this season if we end up going to a BCS bowl game and getting whipped because we have no wide outs / passing game.

We would most likely play a Miami, Ohio State, etc. in a Rose, Sugar, or Orange Bowl game.

USF would benefit from it...... winning it all without  stars  then great recruits will come....

what are  you thinking??  next year??

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Were not getting pressure with just our front 4 against Miami. Our linebackers and DBs are much better against the pass than Pitt's though which should help some.

That said, I think Pitt is setup pretty well defensively to slow us down...I wouldn't count them as inept based on tonight, Sunseri will either be better or Bostick will be starting by then and he's decent.

• Content Count:  1,390

I would rather win it next year...

:Duh

• Content Count:  849

Were not getting pressure with just our front 4 against Miami. Our linebackers and DBs are much better against the pass than Pitt's though which should help some.

That said, I think Pitt is setup pretty well defensively to slow us down...I wouldn't count them as inept based on tonight, Sunseri will either be better or Bostick will be starting by then and he's decent.

Bostick is not decent, he's terrible as well, he couldn't even beat out Sunseri for the job....his only year starting he looked bad

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Bostick is trash just like Sunseri.  They are so far off that the season will be a rollercoaster of good and awful performances. . . . . . . . . simply no way they will get consistency from the QB position with these two.

BE takes another reputation hit tonight.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, pass me some of what you guys are smoking.  If Miami can shut down Deon Lewis, Mo Plancher won't get anything done against that D.  BJ will be running for his life again.  6/16 against UM last year.  Sound familiar?  

On a side note:  It must suck to be a Pitt fan.  All that talent and The Stache can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.  

Archived