• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

REAPERS RECOVERY

Guest John allen

Guest John allen

Hows it going guys? as you all know i am reapers son-in-law. i needed to tell you guys that he was in tears when he heard the coach of the mens b-ball team on tv for him to get well soon and hope to see him at the basketball games ASAP. and ERIC sent him a get well gift with this years female basketball guide. if ANYONE would like to send him a get well card to get his spirits up about coming back. email me at JNKNH1300@AOL.COM  and i will email you our address ASAP.. thanks guys for showing your support.  

GO BULLS

JOHN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

i did fail to mention he had FULL knee replacment surgery. just got the staples out today.  i also forgot to log on to post it..LOL.. been awhile since i been on here.. he is doing very well physical theripist is her 3 times a week. has 80% flex allready. he is really aiming for the basketball game in the end of Jan. i told him if i have to wheel him in with a wheel chair i will but he will be there. have a happy new years BULLS FANS..

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Get well soon Rebe... we miss you, we need you out there for conference play :)

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  90

hey terry. mitch can't get to the computer being he has a about 21 staples in his knee and can't get out of bed much. i'm trying to do this behind his back to kind of suprize him. i think he said he had a good looking nurse in the hospital. but his theripist is good enough for him though. lol.  thanks for the reply smazza and others. you all have a happy new year and don't get to drunk to not know what your hitting.. if you get my drift terry.

GO BULLS

lets kick pitt next year.. ::toasting:: ::beersign: ::bottle:

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Get well soon Rebe. Happy New Year to U & the family.  ::toasting::

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Get Well Soon and Feliz Novo Ano  8)

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Hello everybody! Was able to get to the computer to say many thanks to all wishing my speedy recovery. Eric, thanks for the media guides, It really was a great pick me up. And thanks to all again!. Recovery going good, but oh so painfull. Trying to push the limit. You know, no pain no gain. I am trying to get to the Memphis game as my goal. Can't let "The Squid" get out of town without a little rath from the Reaper.  I will ttyl and once again Thanks!!!  

PS. Terry, there were some quite nice "attendees" But I was out on Morphine so much, they could have been a mirage!!!