• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wide Receivers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

After watching the game I noticed we need some true WR'S so do we have any coming in next year from transfers or recruiting, I know we will be getting griffin back but we will be losing bogan and love I think, So do we got any talent coming in???

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

we do have a verbal from alex mut and I saw someone say on the BCP board yesterday that they thought Andre Davis would end up here,  but nothings set in stone until that signature comes in.

• Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

We also have Spencer Boyd who is sitting out after transferring from ND, Deonte Welch who I am pretty excited about is red shirting this year and Jamaal Montague who would have got solid PT this year is enrolled at USF part time and Grey Shirting. He will be on scholarship 2nd semester so he is kinda like a recruit for next season

• Content Count:  4,879

anybody know how Boyd has looked in practice compared to what we currently have?

ooh so it look like we are going to have 4 or 5 new receiver for next year to go with landi and griffin and lamar  and bravo looks like we gonna have a pretty potent offense with murray and shaw at back and shields and all these guys :) I like it:)

• Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

ooh so it look like we are going to have 4 or 5 new receiver for next year to go with landi and griffin and lamar  and bravo looks like we gonna have a pretty potent offense with Murray, Shaw, Aycock and Scott at back and shields and all these guys :) I like it:)

Fixed it for you  ;)

• Content Count:  578

Right now we are currently high on two guys' lists per Rivals - Davonte Allen and Curt Evans. Including those 2 we allegedly have offers to 15 total WR's that are not committed to other schools, again per Rivals.

those are some interesting recruits  Curt Evans seems like a j hester type of player which is what we need a little slot reciever who can find the holes in the zone even though landi does a good job at that

Archived