• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In all seriousness..

Big4

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

For those of you traveling to Gainesville for the game, I wish you a safe journey.  I wish I was going to be there.  But, with a pregnant wife expecting our 3rd child...it's just too tall a task to make a trip down this year.

I hope all you USF faithful have a great time up until 12:21 and then misery until game's end.  After that, enjoy Hogtown and the cool places to hang out.

If you have the chance this weekend and you like sushi, try Dragonfly.  If you just want good seafood, try Northwest Grille on 39th.

Enjoy the action on University Ave...the Swamp across from The Swamp, the Groghouse...all those places. 

I enjoyed posting with you guys this week and I'll see you Monday morning...win or lose. 

Go Gators!!

:cheers

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Pure class man-enjoying Gville now-good luck with the baby

Thanks, man.  If you're looking for an easy way to get along with the resident Gators before kickoff...just talk about how much you hate FSU and Miami.  That shared hatred should get you enough goodwill should you want to take that route.  ;)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Thanks, man.  If you're looking for an easy way to get along with the resident Gators before kickoff...just talk about how much you hate FSU and Miami.  That shared hatred should get you enough goodwill should you want to take that route.  ;)

Thanks for the tip.

Enjoyed having you here.

I just hope nobody gets hurt on either side, whether it be the teams or fans.  ;)

Thanks for the tip.

Enjoyed having you here.

I just hope nobody gets hurt on either side, whether it be the teams or fans.  ;)

No worries.  There are plenty of quality places to eat in Gainesville, but those are my two faves.  If you want to drop some more cash than those mentioned, Mark's Prime is great, too. 

Yes, hopefully our fanbases won't turn this into Miami/FAMU part 2.  And hopefully the boys on the field will only be looking to make legal tackles and hurt the other one's pride and not a bone.  Enjoy!

Guest nybullsfan

For those of you traveling to Gainesville for the game, I wish you a safe journey.  I wish I was going to be there.  But, with a pregnant wife expecting our 3rd child...it's just too tall a task to make a trip down this year.

I hope all you USF faithful have a great time up until 12:21 and then misery until game's end.  After that, enjoy Hogtown and the cool places to hang out.

If you have the chance this weekend and you like sushi, try Dragonfly.  If you just want good seafood, try Northwest Grille on 39th.

Enjoy the action on University Ave...the Swamp across from The Swamp, the Groghouse...all those places. 

I enjoyed posting with you guys this week and I'll see you Monday morning...win or lose. 

Go Gators!!

:cheers

Win or lose, you're a class act! Back at ya.  :drinkup

I'll probably be passing through Raleigh later next week, If you have time, I'll buy you a brew, and we can talk about the stompin'

I'd also like to hear what you think about the Raleigh area, as I might be relocating there next year...

Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Big 4, since you seem to have enjoyed yourself among BULL fans, you might consider going here for the game:

@USFFootball

Carolina Ale House - Briers Creek in Raleigh, NC will be the gathering of the Raleigh-Durham alumni chapter.

• Content Count:  558

That is the exact same type of opening line we used to cozy up to auburn and fsu fans. Auburn had nicest fans in world but they despised the gators.

Archived