• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To those Bulls in Gainesville

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

Absolutely. As we've done before, if you have a camera phone you can snap pictures, email them to me, and I will post on the board for the rest of the gang.   

PM me your e-mail address.

We are here at the BED BUG Days Inn and will be walking to the game. Other Bulls are here at the hotel, which isn't that bad by the way, and we saw a number of Bulls driving up this afternoon. Decided to not party too hard tonight and save energy for tomorrow.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Absolutely. As we've done before, if you have a camera phone you can snap pictures, email them to me, and I will post on the board for the rest of the gang.   

PM me your e-mail address.

We are here at the BED BUG Days Inn and will be walking to the game. Other Bulls are here at the hotel, which isn't that bad by the way, and we saw a number of Bulls driving up this afternoon. Decided to not party too hard tonight and save energy for tomorrow.

Just got back from another run up and down university ave blasting the "BULL" !, not too many USF fans yet but saw some one at Holiday in on the corner of 13th and University. Think people are saving up for A.M. I want to see GREEN AND GOLD FLOOD THE STREETS!!!!!!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Im just glad to be here.  staying 8 miles from campus.  surrounded by gators and a few usf fans.  one was a cheerleader in the 80,s Fay something.  Had fun on the way up 75.  lots of people flashing a bulls sign.  of couse I HAD 4 MAGNETS AND 5 FLAGS FLYIN HIGH.  still 5 gators to every bulls car. 

• Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

got here last night .staying at the residence inn about 2 mile south of the stadium. quite a few bulls plates in the parking lot. just drove by the stadium. people are there already tailgating. stadium looks pretty cool lit up

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Game day.  Packing up the car and heading up to our tailgating spot on university in a few minutes.  Should be a fun day.

Archived