• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bleacher Report: South Florida Bulls Have A Better Chance At Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I heard on the radio that the Koran burning thing is messing up Gator practices due to security concerns.

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Clearly the biggest story this weekend in Gville is the Koran burning...

• Content Count:  115

Well, it was until it was canceled.

• Content Count:  4,501

Does the Miami game really change anything? Maybe it was perceived to be an automatic blowout because the media was severely overrating the Gators. They won't be as bad as the Miami game but they'll fall far short of the height of the Tebow era this season.

Beating a Tebow-less offense and a completely retooled defense wouldn't even be our most impressive win ever. I'd probably give that up to the #5 WVU victory, they were going to the Nat'l championship if not for the Back Yard Brawl debacle.

Maybe beating that WVU team was impressive...but your entire fanbase has been awaiting this game for 13 years.  Come on, man.  To understate what it would mean...that's unrealistic.

[/quote

Well not the entire fan base.  I could care less if we ever played UF.  At least we play the real Miami - why is it again UF refused to play them for the last ohh 10-15 years ?

• Content Count:  115

Does the Miami game really change anything? Maybe it was perceived to be an automatic blowout because the media was severely overrating the Gators. They won't be as bad as the Miami game but they'll fall far short of the height of the Tebow era this season.

Beating a Tebow-less offense and a completely retooled defense wouldn't even be our most impressive win ever. I'd probably give that up to the #5 WVU victory, they were going to the Nat'l championship if not for the Back Yard Brawl debacle.

Maybe beating that WVU team was impressive...but your entire fanbase has been awaiting this game for 13 years.  Come on, man.  To understate what it would mean...that's unrealistic.

[/quote

Well not the entire fan base.  I could care less if we ever played UF.  At least we play the real Miami - why is it again UF refused to play them for the last ohh 10-15 years ?

Until you learn how to quote, I shouldn't even respond, but....I will. We actually played Miami in 2002 and 2003 under Zook...Spurrier signed that series.  Then we played them again in 2008.  We play them again in a few years.  I can't really defend why they were dropped back in the 80's when I was in elementary school.  However, Meyer wants to play them when we can.  But, if you'd like more information, maybe you could check with our S.I.D.

• Content Count:  2,461

Well, it was until it was canceled.

Apparently now he is "reconsidering."

• Content Count:  12,293

I am sick of hearing about how "bad" the gators are this year based on just 1 game.

• Content Count:  2,558

[/quote

Until you learn how to quote, I shouldn't even respond, but....I will. We actually played Miami in 2002 and 2003 under Zook...Spurrier signed that series.  Then we played them again in 2008.  We play them again in a few years.  I can't really defend why they were dropped back in the 80's when I was in elementary school.  However, Meyer wants to play them when we can.  But, if you'd like more information, maybe you could check with our S.I.D.

hello pot

• Content Count:  2,558

I hope demps doesnt score ;)

Archived