• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Consensus on which of our colors to wear at the UF game?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Its ALWAYS GREEN! ALWAYS! the only time a true USF fan should wear anything but green is when the call for a "White Out" or "Black Out" and by my count that has never happened. This goes for home and away!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Green and only Green should be worn.  Gold or White won't show up on TV and won't show support to our Bulls on the field.

If I see any USF fan wearing anything other than Green, I'm gonna have to say something.    :)

Seriously.  When we go on the road, please, please wear Green.

Green and only Green should be worn.  Gold or White won't show up on TV and won't show support to our Bulls on the field.

If I see any USF fan wearing anything other than Green, I'm gonna have to say something.    :)

Considering that I'm on the opposite side of the stands in the "sunshine seats" - the last three rows of the North Endzone upper deck are visiting fans - I won't appear on TV at all anyway.

So I'll see you wearing my white #8 USF jersey. :-)

Considering that I'm on the opposite side of the stands in the "sunshine seats" - the last three rows of the North Endzone upper deck are visiting fans - I won't appear on TV at all anyway.

Who's #8?

Who's #8?

The # that was on the jersey I bought at the Sports Authority.  Not my fault they didn't make jerseys with other numbers last summer.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

[glow=green,66,300]GREEN[/glow] 

Guest nybullsfan

All depends...

Home OR Away, wear Green if it's a t-shirt or sweat-shirt. No white / grey / pink etc, even if it has a USF logo

If it's a polo or jersey, either Green or White is acceptable, even after Labor Day

Home games ONLY, wear white/black/gold for whiteout, blackout, goldrush, but only if well publicised

When in doubt, wear GREEN

GB!!

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Who's #8?

Jamius Gunsby!!!  :D

and probably one of the defensive guys too, but I'm not sure who.

Who's #8?

Jamius Gunsby!!!  :D

and probably one of the defensive guys too, but I'm not sure who.

I was being a bit facetous.

Archived