• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU ticket promo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Buy a ticket to the Rutgers game ($40), get the remaining 4 home games for free....what a deal. I work with a few FIU grads down here and none of them are taking advantage of the deal.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

That is a very good deal.  FIU's stadium is not a bad little place, either.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Buy a ticket to the Rutgers game ($40), get the remaining 4 home games for free....what a deal. I work with a few FIU grads down here and none of them are taking advantage of the deal.

Is there a cheaper priced ticket to the Rutgers game? I am sure the rest of their home schedule sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

WKU, Louisiana-Monroe, Arkansas St and Mid Tenn State....still a heck of a deal!

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Sad that they have to resort to this.

There stadium isn't that bad.  And the only reason it isn't too good is that it's still i think only 1 step complete of a 3 stage expansion.

Once complete, it looks to be a great venue.

The stadium is RIGHT NEXT to the dorms.  But even with cheap tickets last year, its location and the free student tickets, they cant manage 11K.

Too many students who go to FIU their cheer for Miami.

But hard to blame them given their abysmal record since their start, and this I think that has to be blamed on the AD.

Loo at their OCC schedule.  They start off the year playing against the top teams of the country.  Great if your a mid range program gaining respect.  But horrible if your just starting out a program and only trying to build a fan base, and already expecting to begin each season 0 - 3.

Archived