• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seating at UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

I just bought some tickets online for the UF game and it says that they are general admission, section 49. Does anyone know what this means? I googled general admission and ben hill griffin stadium and it says no seating available (http://web.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=10374) Can that be possible?

• Content Count:  1,400

only thing I can think of is that they might be student tickets

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

you need to make sure u didnt get UF student ticklets because if u did... they will NOT let u in the game without a UF student ID

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Those are student tickets and you wont get in without a student ID. U just got ripped off.

• Content Count:  1,400

hahahaha

dude thats not funny that sucks for him if thats the case.

• Content Count:  280

Those are student tickets and you wont get in without a student ID. U just got ripped off.

Are you sure about this? I just called the gator ticket office and he told me that sections 23 - 44 are student sections. Did the guy just give me bad information?

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

This may be helpful.

http://www.examiner.com/florida-gators-in-jacksonville/gator-football-101-how-do-i-buy-gator-football-tickets

Occasionally, students find themselves halfway through the fall semester and already out of money for necessities such as rent, Ramen soup, and Miller Lite. When faced with such dire circumstances, students sometimes resort to doing the unthinkable: getting a part-time job, downgrading to Natty Light, or even selling their football game tickets. When purchasing a ticket it’s always important to know if it’s a student ticket. Student tickets are indicated by the word “student†on the face of the ticket, and cannot be used by anyone without a UF student identification card. Students can however pay about $30 more to upgrade their ticket to a regular priced ticket, which can then be sold and used by anyone. These upgraded tickets are identifiable by a large red “U†on the ticket face. Students typically do not ask for as much as professional scalpers, but they also aren’t as willing to negotiate from their price. If a student doesn’t sell his or her ticket, they will just go to the game rather than dramatically drop their price.

Regardless....I am not sure I would be happy to sit in the UF STUDENT section unless I really just want to get urine poured on me. (Ask Vicky Fulmer)

• Content Count:  4

Your tickets are fine.  UF sold extra individual tickets and these tickets state "general admission: on them.  They will have a section and seat number for each ticket.  Nothing to worry about - they are not student tickets.

Archived