• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terry Bell- DT Tenoroc HS Lakeland

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Says his short List is Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Bulldogs, Auburn Tigers, Clemson Tigers, South Florida Bulls.

Visited USF according to Scout

Terry Bell is a 3-star defensive tackle that’s plays at Tenoroc HS in Lakeland FL. The No. 28th rated DT with over 30 offers recently narrowed down his list to five schools and this weekend paid a visit to check out one of those teams, USF. Read on to see what the 6-foot-5, 297 pound DT thought of the visit, where the Bulls stand, and more.

posted August 8, 2010

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=2&c=990516&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fsouthflorida.scout.com%2f2%2f990516.html

Anybody hear how his visit went? Are we still a player for him?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

You mean you want the insider information us "idiots" pay for each month?  ::)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I don't have any "insider" info, but I do read some free boards.

I saw this post on the Tenn thread about him:

08-26-2010, 06:58 PM    #38 (permalink) 

I4Jay

I'm MC HAMMER!

Posts: 2,867  I dunno, Basilio & X may be selling us a dream.

My T-Town crew say its FSU and Ole Miss right now.

they say Bell Loves FSU.

He considers Coach Odell a "father figure"

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/104935-11-fl-dt-terry-bell-3.html

Well, it would make sense that Bell would have a high regard for Odell, BUT FSU brought in a number of DT's in their last class and some in this class. That's also mentioned earlier in that thread.

I'm sure that Bell also must have a great deal of respect for Kevin Patrick, since he was a great football player himself and has been successful getting USF players into the NFL recently. After all, the USF D really showed up FSU last year. Plus, we really have a need for DTs and Bell could get earlier playing time here. So, it's no wonder we would be in his final top 5.

Nice Post, No I don't want any tired old "insider" info. I am looking to find information that not every schmuck with a credit card already has. Go troll somewhere, Scout recruiter.

• Content Count:  136

Nice Post, No I don't want any tired old "insider" info. I am looking to find information that not every schmuck with a credit card already has. Go troll somewhere, Scout recruiter.

Troll? No. Scout recruiter? Not that either. I just find it funny that you post a Scout article and then ask if anyone has any info on the kid. So you are ok with the free stuff on those sites but you won't pay for any info, is that right? Or are you just a hypocrite? Like when you showed up on Scout during NSD asking to be "impressed". Was that on the free trial or did you pay for that?

Troll? No. Scout recruiter? Not that either. I just find it funny that you post a Scout article and then ask if anyone has any info on the kid. So you are ok with the free stuff on those sites but you won't pay for any info, is that right? Or are you just a hypocrite? Like when you showed up on Scout during NSD asking to be "impressed". Was that on the free trial or did you pay for that?

Yeah, and I don't pay the Washington Post when I quote them and give them attribution. And i don't want to join a "pay" site which attempts to suppress the flow of information by intimidation and threats. I have never joined a pay site, I disagree wholly with the concept. I did once enter a site for a "free" trial but didn't see anything worth paying for. Mostly a bunch of people arguing and threatening each other. It's sad but it seems that boorish behavior bleeds over to here as you guys seem to have to rant and rave to protect some sort of imagined turf. What's really sad is that potential recruits have to read that Crappola, when they log on to gauge USF's interest in them. And maybe your right, your not just a troll, your someone with some sort of financial agenda trying to twist the free flow of information according to your profit model. Much worse than a troll, and I won't be responding to anymore of your petty rants.

• Content Count:  574

LOL at this guy.  So basically you want other people to pay for the information and then give it to you for free, but they are stupid for subscribing in the first place.

::)

LOL at this guy.   So basically you want other people to pay for the information and then give it to you for free, but they are stupid for subscribing in the first place.

::)

Can you guys even read????? Or is this a macro schtick that you put on any post you come across that you want to try to promote yourself on. I DON"T WANT ANY PATHETIC SUBSCRIBER INFO!!!!!! Are you happy now troll. Go comment on your pay site where your all in the same little boat.

• Content Count:  44

Dude. He was just asking if anyone knew anything about the situation. Stuff like that gets posted on her all the time. I think this might have been blown out of proportion. Just my 2 cents.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Really.

If you are a Scout subscriber and a TheBullsPen member, learn to co-exist.  There are a myriad of sources of information outside of Scout or Rivals.  Give it a rest.

We can all be proud of that which we choose to support.  But there is no need to attack someone who wants a discussion, even if it allegedly treads on subject matter someone else is gathering and selling to a select clientele.

Archived