• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV broadcast for stonybrook game??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

Interestingly enough, check the YES network. Somehow last year, I watched the USF - Wofford game on the YES network in my friend's apartment with her, in the middle of Chinatown. It just so happened that the Yankees game was later that night, plus Rutgers wasn't playing til Labor Day Monday...which I proceeded to watch in the Newark Airport...and laughed...alot, as Cincy rolled them.

The YES network must be to Rutgers similar to how BHSN is to USF. They probably happened to pick up a Big East team that day...I think it was actually the BHSN feed, because I remember part of the logo, and the announcers might have been the same (had it been YES announcers they would have been clueless).

PS - BHSN doesn't show up for me on channel 47 anymore, not on my box or my tv without a box. It's only available to me in HD now (channel 1147).

I remember seeing something like that before on YES Network. I cant quite put my finger on it but it may have been a Minor League game or something.

YES is owned by the Yankees and Goldman Sachs and Bright House is headquarted in the Cuse so idk.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  77

I know last year most games were carried on SNY last year and it looks like they are picking up the Stonybrook game too...at least according to the tv listings here in CT.

• Content Count:  77

Checked SNY on DirecTv they have coastal carolina at WVU listed

They show that game as the 3:30 game and then USF following live at 7 on the listings here. Sucks that DirectTV wouldn't just pick up what SNY is airing locally

• Content Count:  5,691

You are correct...they show that game from 3:30 - 7:00 then boxing is listed (misread it the first time).

• Content Count:  5,691

Checked SNY on DirecTv they have coastal carolina at WVU listed

They show that game as the 3:30 game and then USF following live at 7 on the listings here. ***** that DirectTV wouldn't just pick up what SNY is airing locally

DirecTv now has it listed on SNY!

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

If you followed Greg Auman on Twitter you'd have known this earlier. :)

Archived