• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV broadcast for stonybrook game??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

If you have access to ESPN3 at home by linking your ISP to your myESPN account, you can watch ESPN3 from other computers whose ISP doesn't have access by signing into your account. I have not tried it, read it on Wiki. Here is the espn3 affiliate list:

http://espn.go.com/espn3/affList

Interesting. If anyone knows someone who has access to ESPN3 but would never use it (maybe a grandparent or sister or something) I'd PayPal you some cash to get the ESPN3 access. I know FutureUSF is streaming this game (which is awesome) but I'd want ESPN3 for non-USF stuff as well. PM me if you want to work something out. Thanks!

As an aside, it's utterly ridiculous that in this day and age there is no way for me (in Canada) to pay to watch the USF game this weekend.

Its on SNY and just about every USF game has ended up on here:

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/football?order=hot&lang=en

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

If you are out of state you can stream it on the computer on ESPN3. The stream will be blacked out locally.

So stupid, if you live locally and have FiOS and can't get to the game, you're screwed. You have to most likely watch some crappy internet stream.

If you are out of state you can stream it on the computer on ESPN3. The stream will be blacked out locally.

So stupid, if you live locally and have FiOS and can't get to the game, you're screwed. You have to most likely watch some crappy internet stream.

Don't knock the "crappy" internet stream. It looks as good as SNY SD or ESPN Gameplan on an HD TV. ESPN3 was only a couple of seconds behind the feed on TV last night, not 5 minutes like some were saying.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

If you live locally, your ass should be at the game....

• Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

If you live locally, your *** should be at the game....

I wish

Don't knock the "crappy" internet stream. It looks as good as SNY SD or ESPN Gameplan on an HD TV. ESPN3 was only a couple of seconds behind the feed on TV last night, not 5 minutes like some were saying.

ESPN3 is blacked out, awesome huh?

If you live locally, your *** should be at the game....

I wish

ESPN3 is blacked out, awesome huh?

Someone will have the SNY feed online who, like I is not blacked out.

Archived