• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

size at wr

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Greg Auman writes:

-- The two receivers who impressed me Tuesday are more than a foot apart in height -- 6-foot-6 T.J. Knowles, who hasn't looked much like a newcomer and continues to come up with catches, and 5-foot-5 Derrick Hopkins, who we knew had quickness but has shown some moves in traffic as well. Senior Dontavia Bogan is still clearly the leader of the group, and Lindsey Lamar has a gear few people on the team have -- the challenge will be in finding creative ways to get him the ball in the open field. USF needs Evan Landi at receiver, and my hunch is that he'll get to stay there -- in the worst-case scenario that something happened to B.J. Daniels, Landi could step in on the fly and still handle himself ably. Normally, you'd think if freshman Deonte Welch can put himself in the top six at receiver, he'd play this fall, but with A.J. Love and Sterling Griffin potentially coming in by midseason, he might have to establish himself a little higher. Lots more to come. ...

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/vero-veritas-how-bulls-are-lining#comments

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

I was just looking over the rivals practice photo's from last nights practice and I noticed this photo of Daniel Bryant. The thing that stood out to me was the green jersey, from what I have seen it seems like Green=Offense and White=Defense. Could this mean that Daniel is being moved back to WR?

F710149.jpg

here's a picture that was titled Defense getting pumped up (notice the white):

F710163.jpg

More great pics from Rivals

Photos: Day two; Under the lights

F710167.jpg

HS players attending practice

F710140.jpg

AJ Love

F710195.jpg

Sterling Griffin

F710201.jpg

TJ Knowles

F710164.jpg

Evan Landi

F710161.jpg

Deonte Welch

F710148.jpg

Bogan

http://usf.rivals.com/photofeature.asp?SID=1074&fid=33853

I was just looking over the rivals practice photo's from last nights practice and I noticed this photo of Daniel Bryant. The thing that stood out to me was the green jersey, from what I have seen it seems like Green=Offense and White=Defense. Could this mean that Daniel is being moved back to WR?

F710149.jpg

here's a picture that was titled Defense getting pumped up (notice the white):

F710163.jpg

It would seem to be the case.

Pic of OFFENSIVE huddle.

F710188.jpg

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Crap Nevermind after looking at the roster I realized that's not Daniel. It's the other 19 Jordan Duval. Thought he looked lighter than Daniel. I think this is Daniel Bryant though

F710171.jpg

Sorry for the false alarm. **** double numbers, glad Coach Holtz is trying to get rid of them.

Crap Nevermind after looking at the roster I realized that's not Daniel. It's the other 19 Jordan Duval. Thought he looked lighter than Daniel. I think this is Daniel Bryant though

F710171.jpg

Sorry for the false alarm. **** double numbers, glad Coach Holtz is trying to get rid of them.

No problem. I thought, at first, it might be a duplicated #19 number on the offense, but I was too lazy to look. LOL

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

That pic of Landi could be used as a great example of exactly how to look the ball into your hands. You rarely see that anymore.

Guest nybullsfan

That pic of Landi could be used as a great example of exactly how to look the ball into your hands. You rarely see that anymore.

That's funny! I was thinking the exact same thing about Knowles' picture.

Maybe it's the new coaches??

That's funny! I was thinking the exact same thing about Knowles' picture.

Maybe it's the new coaches??

We still have our old WR coach. He played in the NFL, and I noticed a marked improvement in catching the ball last year.

F710189.jpg

Coach Phil McGeoghan

Scout now has some free pics up:

837050.jpg

Retuners Lamar, Hopkins, Hornes, Mitchell

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/991546.html#