• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The date is set! 5th Annual PRESEASON TAILGATE PARTY !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

So how was it?  Any pictures to post?  How many people showed up?  Anyone from USF show up?

Unlike last week, I didn't notice anybody taking pictures. Perhaps, someone did.

We stopped by the Bulls Heaven tailgate first, I didn't see ppeople taking pictures of there either.

I think there were about the same number of people at both events, around 75-85.

Also, unlike last week,  I won a prize a USF beach towel.

Picked up a USF-UF game day shirt and a nice shirt for myself at 25% off at Bulls outfitter.

I also, for the first time, bought myself THE mug.

Since we had a few minutes to kill before 2 PM, we stopped by Ruth Eckert Hall and spent about $300 on tickets to two upcoming shows: Frankie Valle & the Four Seasons; and, Frankie Avalon, Bobby Rydell & Fabian.  ;D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Well, it was good seeing all of the regulars and great seeing the neophytes.  It's great seeing and meeting all of the bullspenners and I talked to "BIG AL" about going all out next year. And I promise not to knock out the phone and cable system again.. A Big, Big Thanx to Craig and Eric  for doing all you do. And finally I gotta say, without you hardcore fans, USF would just be another team.  God bless all of you and see you next week! Go BULLS!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

mutt, the First Sergeant of SATURDAY!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

So how was it?  Any pictures to post?  How many people showed up?  Anyone from USF show up?

Unlike last week, I didn't notice anybody taking pictures. Perhaps, someone did.

We stopped by the Bulls Heaven tailgate first, I didn't see ppeople taking pictures of there either.

I think there were about the same number of people at both events, around 75-85.

Picked up a USF-UF game day shirt and a nice shirt for myself at 25% off at Bulls outfitter.

Since we had a few minutes to kill before 2 PM, we stopped by Ruth Eckert Hall and spent about $300 on tickets to two upcoming shows: Frankie Valle & the Four Seasons; and, Frankie Avalon, Bobby Rydell & Fabian.  ;D

We missed each other again. One of these days.

I saw Frankie Valle & the Four Seasons in the fall of 1976 at Morehead State University.

Got my 2 mugs as Mutt was packing up. The collection grows.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Well, it was good seeing all of the regulars and great seeing the neophytes.  It's great seeing and meeting all of the bullspenners and I talked to "BIG AL" about going all out next year. And I promise not to knock out the phone and cable system again.. A Big, Big Thanx to Craig and Eric  for doing all you do. And finally I gotta say, without you hardcore fans, USF would just be another team.  God bless all of you and see you next week! Go BULLS!

mutt, you guys did a hell of a job given the short notice. Next year should be awesome. I have to show up next year anyway, just so you can finally finish the story you keep trying to tell me.  ;D

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We missed each other again. One of these days.

I saw Frankie Valle & the Four Seasons in the fall of 1976 at Morehead State University.

Got my 2 mugs as Mutt was packing up. The collection grows.

My hubby saw Bobby Rydell at the steel pier in Atlantic City sometime in the 60's. LOL

We caught the Jersey Boys last year while it was playing here, but that's about as close as I've come to seeing the real thing so far.  ;D

We need to stop meeting like this.  ;)  :D

Archived