• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Florida Bus Trip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

JB:

The current plan is to drop off at the tailgate.  You would then need to take the Gator Aider shuttle to the stadium. 

Eric

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

The Alumni Pregame Tailgate is a good deal at $25.00 but the thing is I'm already making plans to start Tailgating at the crack of 6AM or maybe 5:30AM... so by the time 10:30 rolls around and this thing cranks up I will already be 2 sheets to the wind.

Also based on this info I guess the place to tailgate if your a Bulls fan is in the Hilton Parking lot?  ??? ???

This is so far from the action it is stupid!

Guest Sunburned

By "action", I guess you mean the obnoxious Gayturds.

Guest nybullsfan

The Alumni Pregame Tailgate is a good deal at $25.00 but the thing is I'm already making plans to start Tailgating at the crack of 6AM or maybe 5:30AM... so by the time 10:30 rolls around and this thing cranks up I will already be 2 sheets to the wind.

Also based on this info I guess the place to tailgate if your a Bulls fan is in the Hilton Parking lot?  ??? ???

Dude, if you're gonna criticize, you could at least offer a suggestion of a better place. Not everyone knows G'ville as well as you do...

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Were at the ho-inn off of stadium, anyone know if you can tailgate there?

Dude, if you're gonna criticize, you could at least offer a suggestion of a better place. Not everyone knows G'ville as well as you do...

The suggestion is useless because the plans are already made. But I would say any bar across from the stadium one of the neighborhood parking lots. J.J. Finely elementary field which you can basically walk to the stadium. Basically anywhere but 34th street.

if you are at the 13th University ave Holiday Inn basically step out the door head toward the stadium and there you go you are in the middle of tailgate central. Head toward the stadium you will run into the salty dog, The grog house, the swamp bar, copper monkey, etc...

if you are at the 13th University ave Holiday Inn basically step out the door head toward the stadium and there you go you are in the middle of tailgate central. Head toward the stadium you will run into the salty dog, The grog house, the swamp bar, copper monkey, etc...

Also there is a Beef O Brady's in the hotel.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Awesome, thank you!

• Content Count:  183
  • Days Won:  0

JB:

The current plan is to drop off at the tailgate.  You would then need to take the Gator Aider shuttle to the stadium. 

Eric

Thanks Eric.  That makes more sense.  I think I'll be signing up for both then. 

Archived