• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Florida Bus Trip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  183
  • Days Won:  0

JB:

The current plan is to drop off at the tailgate.  You would then need to take the Gator Aider shuttle to the stadium. 

Eric

Thanks Eric.  That makes more sense.  I think I'll be signing up for both then. 

Just tried to sign up online for the bus--says nothing available for 9/11.  Does that mean everything is sold out?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,158

JB:

The current plan is to drop off at the tailgate.  You would then need to take the Gator Aider shuttle to the stadium. 

Eric

Thanks Eric.  That makes more sense.  I think I'll be signing up for both then. 

Eric

Just tried to sign up online for the bus--says nothing available for 9/11.  Does that mean everything is sold out?

I've emailed our contact to see if we can get it corrected.  I just tried and it wouldn't let me get bast the reservation screen to check out as well.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The Alumni Pregame Tailgate is a good deal at $25.00 but the thing is I'm already making plans to start Tailgating at the crack of 6AM or maybe 5:30AM... so by the time 10:30 rolls around and this thing cranks up I will already be 2 sheets to the wind.

Also based on this info I guess the place to tailgate if your a Bulls fan is in the Hilton Parking lot?  ??? ???

This is so far from the action it is stupid!

Dude, if you're gonna criticize, you could at least offer a suggestion of a better place. Not everyone knows G'ville as well as you do...

The suggestion is useless because the plans are already made. But I would say any bar across from the stadium one of the neighborhood parking lots. J.J. Finely elementary field which you can basically walk to the stadium. Basically anywhere but 34th street.

My plan is just a suggestion and would like everyone to post their tailgating ideas in the Tailgating thread:

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=72658.0

We also need a thread about bars, pubs, and Friday night things as well... this game is less then a month away by my math, we need to get our war plans together  ;)

• Content Count:  1,158

Website should be working again in a couple of moments.  Sorry about that everyone.

Go Bulls!

Eric

Archived