• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Donation to USF Athletics

How many give money to USF Athletics each year? Season tickets counts  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Moderators, please ask individuals to confine their posting to the topic.  This one is about donations and how we can grow USF Athletics and compete with FSU, UM, UF in money.  I am interested in seeing who gives to USF.

Triple posting comments wastes people time. 

I give for Football, Soccer, and Basketball.

I wonder if this was made a sticky post, would we see the number in the poll around 400 I think the best we could do is probably 250 plus.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Smazz why are you so upset?   This shouldnt apply to you - you claim you make millions.  You post your Grammy pics.  I assume you donate a bunch don't you? As much as you post about your riches, and your concerns about our programs, I figure you should be a 20+ year green jacket?

As for Sheriff I applaud him for his past support in buying tix even though he lives out of state and cannot use them.  It is certainly understandable when personal finances are out of ones control - especially given the economic climate today. He has done more than most people who live here and can actually take advantage of our athletics.  Great job Sheriff.

Lastly, this is not my thread or topic so I wont defend it, but I think it is a "call to action" for people to do what they can financially if they want a top notch program.  If not then their opinions don't resonate too far.   A person should be able to give what is reasonable based on their abilities to pay - kind of like church.   So if you can only put in $20 each to the athletics org, alumni assn, and the bulls pen - that is okay.  At least one is doing their part and making a positive impact.   Seeing as how you (smazz) have resorted to attacking people (including me) I guess we know where you stand on the topic of financially supporting USF programs.  You seemed to get defensive all of a sudden on this topic. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,410

There are many good reasons that someone might not donate, especially yearly.  What that tells me is that those focusing on others' level of giving have a great, stable, blessed life.  I am sincerely happy for them, but they must realize that others are not as fortunate as they - especially in this economy.  Let's just figure that others are doing the best that they can and focus on ourselves and areas that we can improve.  For me - there are many.

I'll bet that I am not alone.

It is critical if everyone and I mean everyone donate some money because that is what makes the program grow.

It appears that USF's Department of  English needs our money even more than the Athletic Department does.

Why, because I am not editing my writing and not analyzing my English prior to hitting post.  How pathetic. Get back to the topic and ease up on the Grammar/sentence structure.

Thank you all, who take the time to donate and even those who can't but the support the program.  We all achieve success together.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

No one said anything about levels of giving did they?  If one is a USF grad and has a job they can donate $5 I bet.  Skip starbucks or the six pack or one fast food meal and donate the $5 instead.  Then at least one is a donor doing what they can to be part of the solution.

Archived