• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls in SEC?

ChipBrownOB

Orangebloods.com: According to sources, Texas will announce as early as today that UT will commit to a 10-member Big 12. 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

not a rebuttal...

Funny, I checked that before I posted... Chip posted after I did... shows you how fluid this all is.

But I agree with you, hard to keep track of this.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

the SEC would laugh at us

So we don't try, or we don't want it, because they might laugh? Seems to me, there was a time when somebody brought up USF moving to the Big East and everybody laughed. Seems to me, there was a time when USF wanted to start a football program and everybody laughed. Let them laugh. Maybe we'll have the last one. If we don't we've lost nothing.

good point

Sort of a good point...but(and I hate to put a dampener on the whole thing), don't we have to WIN something to be invited to such a conference???  Meaning...shouldn't we be GOOD at some of our sports to be invited. 

You people are thinking too "small-potato's".  What has USF done to show it deserves admission into the SEC?!?!?!

WHAT?!?!?!

NOTHING!!!

The school is getting better...but our football team certainly isnt. 

"Marginally better" every year is decent...but when you started at nothing like us in 1995...a marginal rise is not enough. 

WE DONT HAVE THE HISTORY...or the FANBASE!!!

I'm one of the biggest supporters of USF internationally, and I know where USF stands in the public eye. 

In my heart...USF is the best ever.  But in the eyes of everyone else...we're nothing. 

Sorry to bust your bubbles...

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

the SEC would laugh at us

So we don't try, or we don't want it, because they might laugh? Seems to me, there was a time when somebody brought up USF moving to the Big East and everybody laughed. Seems to me, there was a time when USF wanted to start a football program and everybody laughed. Let them laugh. Maybe we'll have the last one. If we don't we've lost nothing.

good point

Sort of a good point...but(and I hate to put a dampener on the whole thing), don't we have to WIN something to be invited to such a conference???  Meaning...shouldn't we be GOOD at some of our sports to be invited. 

You people are thinking too "small-potato's".  What has USF done to show it deserves admission into the SEC?!?!?!

WHAT?!?!?!

NOTHING!!!

The school is getting better...but our football team certainly isnt. 

"Marginally better" every year is decent...but when you started at nothing like us in 1995...a marginal rise is not enough. 

WE DONT HAVE THE HISTORY...or the FANBASE!!!

I'm one of the biggest supporters of USF internationally, and I know where USF stands in the public eye. 

In my heart...USF is the best ever.  But in the eyes of everyone else...we're nothing. 

Sorry to bust your bubbles...

GO BULLS!!!

if the sec saw the courtside cabana we would be offered in no time......and you know thisssss

Archived