• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

holtz needs fans patience

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

late October, early November more likely.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I see CSH utilizing our talent better, so I while I think we will be strong; we just won't be as refined as we will be in a couple of years.....IMHO i think our progress will be shown in not making the same mistakes over and over again and being less predictable; however i agree there will be those who still see us as a failure

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I'm having a hard time understanding what people mean by being happy in not making the same mistakes.

• Content Count:  1,757

I'm having a hard time understanding what people mean by being happy in not making the same mistakes.

Or saying something completely retarded like "I see him utilizing our talent better".  Really? and just how many games has Holtz coached as a Bull? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Or saying something completely retarded like "I see him utilizing our talent better".  Really? and just how many games has Holtz coached as a Bull? 

You two are obviously underestimating the clairvoyant powers of some our esteemed posters ...

• Content Count:  771

I sure hope all these patient fans are around when we go 5-7 this year.  This year will be brutal.  The worst at USF in some time.  Everyone is kind during the 'honeymoon' phase (now).  Come September the uneducated fan will show up screaming out the car window again.

You never know, but I don't see us going 5-7.  I say at worst 7-5.  If we go 5-7 I will be extremely disappointed, its not like holtz is making extreme changes to the offense and defense. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

You two are obviously underestimating the clairvoyant powers of some our esteemed posters ...

i guess only the moderators have clairvoyant powers

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

13-0 with a NC and blow out wins over EVERYBODY!!!!!! Anything less will be unacceptable!

Okay, E.T....put down the crack pipe!

• Content Count:  1,894

Will we get a wr with a 1,000 yards...or a RB..If so then we have improved tremenously.

Defense..will we be out of position on almost every play?..Will our de's just bullrush on every play?

If we don't then we have improved tremendously. There will be signs that show we are heading in the right direction. With our talent level we should be garunteed to hover around .500 with a terrible season. So any worse is obviously a dissapointment and if we are .500 we need to look for the signs of improvement in certain areas.

• Content Count:  771

well at least it won't take long in the season to see exactly where we are at compared to the rest of the conferences.

Archived