• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You football fans know it's a good sign when you see my name on your forum!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  203
  • Days Won:  0

Why even respond?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Is this guy serious? Do we really need to point out our record against WVU? since we joined the BE we've won 3 out of 5 times...and haven't burned a couch yet...and yall lost to one of the worst FSU teams ever...We'll see you this fall.

umm.... yeah we burned a couch that the WVU fans brought down and left in a parking lot in tact after one of those games...

lmao-I remember that thing biting in the mall lot-all I could think of was; someone is going to jail

• Content Count:  218

No DEs to stop our outside speed rushing attack.  No Pass Rush when we do decide to throw as needed.

No Running backs for USF.

No Grothe to hog the ball, this players this year will get a hand off and probably say, "WTF am I supposed to do with this"... as they get hit in the backfield.

Your coach is the son of Slobbering Lou.

6th place is probably generous as the Chomper suggested.

• Content Count:  4,738

No DEs to stop our outside speed rushing attack.  No Pass Rush when we do decide to throw as needed.

No Grothe to hog the ball, this players this year will get a hand off and probably say, "WTF am I supposed to do with this"... as they get hit in the backfield.

lou lolz

• Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Are you retarded we beat you with B.J last year.....

Ill post a link to refresh your retarded memory.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=293030058  ( o and btw you highlight it, right click hit copy, then go to the address bar and right click one more time and hit paste, and then finally enter) hope its not too hard for you hillbilly.... if it is just click it with left side on the mouse

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Ah, WVUchump, haven't seen you in a while. Aren't you a tad early to making your appearance?

• Content Count:  2,118

since his sister/wife is out of town, he must have more time on his hands.

• Content Count:  218

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=293030058   ( o and btw you highlight it, right click hit copy, then go to the address bar and right click one more time and hit paste, and then finally enter) hope its not too hard for you hillbilly.... if it is just click it with left side on the mouse

No thanks on your bad link... prolly some Trojan or Keylogger site.  All I know is the FIRST SCORE is what counts and we scored on you first last year.  Once that happened I went out back and drank a jug of shine with the hogs.  I know **** well we won all them games.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=293030058   ( o and btw you highlight it, right click hit copy, then go to the address bar and right click one more time and hit paste, and then finally enter) hope its not too hard for you hillbilly.... if it is just click it with left side on the mouse

No thanks on your bad link... prolly some Trojan or Keylogger site.  All I know is the FIRST SCORE is what counts and we scored on you first last year.  Once that happened I went out back and drank a jug of shine with the hogs.  I know **** well we won all them games.

Wow-not even really sure what to say.  The first score is what counts?  Its not nice to call your family members hogs-I'm sure they have feelings.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

obvious_troll.preview.jpg

oh-indeed-thumb-780x487.png

Archived