• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF's Mt Rushmore

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

griffin

winters

leavitt for starters

hey you know winters was cleared of all wrong doing and the university is lucky she didn't sue for wrongful dismissal!

You are a little little man! 

Do USF a favor and renounce your association, you are pathetic!  Go away

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,016

Hey you can't forget this guy:

Joe Lewkowicz

The first person at USF to win a national championship (200m butterfly, 1969), 12 time all american in five events.  No one else mentioned has competed at that high of a level. Or the 1985 women's swimming team (Division II) which won the national championship.

• Content Count:  1,985

Is this football only?

Tough to think Dominique Jones wouldn't be on there if it were all sports... as he is the absolute best hoops player we've ever had...  bar none.  (Radenko included).

Yes sports fans, there was life, and even sports life at USF before football.  We have had conference and national titles won at USF, so to say that you would not include any of those champions is ridiculous.  Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Softball have all had great championship teams over the years.  If I remember, in 80 or so I think we won a national shooting championship. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

griffin

winters

leavitt for starters

hey you know winters was cleared of all wrong doing and the university is lucky she didn't sue for wrongful dismissal!

You are a little little man! 

Do USF a favor and renounce your association, you are pathetic!  Go away

you need to learn to laugh

i must have missed the greatness winters had after she left usf

why would i renounce anything that gives me so much pleasure

MOUNTAINS ARE SAVED FOR TRULY EXTRAORDINARY ACHIEVEMENTS AND USF HASNT SEEN THAT DAY YET

winning a conference championship in minor of non revenue producing sport isnt mountain worthy

shotgun national championship isnt mountain worthy either

• Content Count:  89

We won the "National Championship in Flagfootball"

Archived