• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many years before we win the Big East under Holtz?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

they should be competing for the championship this year.  I think the uconn game at the end of the year will have some implication on the championship.  Pitt looks good also though.

How does one game played during the previous season have anything to do with the championship this year?

what???  the uconn game at the end of the 2010 season!!!!  We play them here this year.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

they should be competing for the championship this year.  I think the uconn game at the end of the year will have some implication on the championship.  Pitt looks good also though.

Not only did we loose some underclassmen when Leavitt was bent over, but we lost a few recruits too.  Don't count on it being this year.

• Content Count:  1,894

I dont see why this couldn't be the year. I think with actual plays being called and an actual offensive gameplan and attack based on who we are playing we are already in better shape than last year. We lost several key players but we will have a chance to win every game in the big east. Cincy and Pitt will be the front runners and every other team is highly beatable. It isnt a sure thing, it isn't highly likely but if our team buys into what coach holtz is telling them then we could see a team turn into the big east champs very quickly. If this were another conference with teams that are more predictable than I would say no chance. The big east year in and year out beats each others best.

• Content Count:  771

I dont see why this couldn't be the year. I think with actual plays being called and an actual offensive gameplan and attack based on who we are playing we are already in better shape than last year. We lost several key players but we will have a chance to win every game in the big east. Cincy and Pitt will be the front runners and every other team is highly beatable. It isnt a sure thing, it isn't highly likely but if our team buys into what coach holtz is telling them then we could see a team turn into the big east champs very quickly. If this were another conference with teams that are more predictable than I would say no chance. The big east year in and year out beats each others best.

I agree we did lose a lot of players, but we have some talented players stepping in.  The only position that scares me is receiver, cause love went down.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

If Sunseri is any good Pitt should run away with the title this year. We'll be good the following year.

Guest Sunburned

How does one game played during the previous season have anything to do with the championship this year?

what???  the uconn game at the end of the 2010 season!!!!  We play them here this year.

Duh!  I should have had some black coffee before reading the forums. :-[

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Duh!  I should have had some black coffee before reading the forums. :-[

Err.. :o

• Content Count:  63

2012. I think USF will win it in his 3rd year. I love Skip Holtz and have no doubt he is going to do big things.

- This year is up for grabs with WVU, Pitt and Cincy being favored but UCONN, RU, and USF are definately in contention.

- 2011 is UC's year and I am not trying to be a major homer but it is. They don't lose anyone. Sounds homerish but they will be Top 5 in 2011.

-2012 is USF. They will be locked and loaded and will be ready to go.

Right now WVU, Cincy and Pitt are the face but Rutgers and USF are coming up. I like USF much more than RU now. Wont be long...

• Content Count:  151

Three years

Archived