• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Juco standout Poland chooses Bulls, after all

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Sign the paperwork!

Man I starting to get irritated by the hold up on the LOI signed paper. I see guys committing today and signing too. What is Jawanza waiting on? Is he going to wait until the last day of the spring period to sign making sure Jones doesn't come back and Heath can't bring in another Wing player?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

Sign the paperwork!

Man I starting to get irritated by the hold up on the LOI signed paper. I see guys committing today and signing too. What is Jawanza waiting on? Is he going to wait until the last day of the spring period to sign making sure Jones doesn't come back and Heath can't bring in another Wing player?

for real this is killing me

• Content Count:  356

Sign the paperwork!

We can call it the Warsaw Pact

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I don't know whether Poland has sent in his LOI, but it's a good sign that he is now using [once again] the USF shield logo as his face book signature picture.  ;)

n1194240933_7949.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/jawanzap

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know whether Poland has sent in his LOI, but it's a good sign that he is now using [once again] the USF shield logo as his face book signature picture.  ;)

n1194240933_7949.jpg

That's true but is that the exact same logo  as before? Seen like I remember a different design. Anyway it is good to know that he wanted to be a Bull all along and it was his family that actually wanted him to look around.

It's very important to sign recruits that want to be here themselves and not come here because of family, friends, agents, or free ride coaches. Heath did a great job of finding guys that are talented and WANTED TO BE BULLS. Guys like Gus and Famous didn't really care about being Bulls as much as helping out an associate and doing it because the family made them. There is a reason they didn't play as hard as Mercer and Chris Howard who cherished the University, Heath, and opportunity given.

If we can just nail down this OX guy imo the future looks very bright for USF basketball.

n1194240933_7949.jpg

That's true but is that the exact same logo  as before? Seen like I remember a different design. Anyway it is good to know that he wanted to be a Bull all along and it was his family that actually wanted him to look around.

That's the same USF logo picture which he used when he gave a verbal to USF the first time around. I remember, because I have never been particularly fond of it.  ;D 

• Content Count:  1,797

BTW, I thought Dority looked very good in that all-star game in Memphis.  Ten assists in an all star game is impressive.  I liked his aggressive Chicago style of play.  There is a state of Illinois all-star game held at Illinois Wesleyan here in town in June.  IWU is about a mile from my house so I go every year.  It would be nice to see an actual USF Bull play in the game.  I hope he is selected for it and then chooses to play.

Normal

Timely article on Dority.

USF 2010 Offseason LaVonte Dority Looks To Make Big Impact For The Bulls

by Drew Gatewood Written on April 27, 2010

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/385241-usf-2010-offseason-lavonte-dority-looks-to-make-big-impact-for-the-bulls

• Content Count:  100

Well according to Greg Auman the letter of intent is in, so no backing out now!

Well according to Greg Auman the letter of intent is in, so no backing out now!

gregauman

Junior college guard Jawanza Poland made it official today, signing national letter of intent with USF. He'll have 3 years with the Bulls.

33 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/gregauman

Archived