• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt was so bad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

good recruiter but none of them besides JPP were amazing recruits out of HS/JUCO

its blasphemous to suggest he developed talent

haha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Remember how some people wanted Tommy Bowden? It would have been just as bad year in and year out. Under achieving with superior athletes

• Content Count:  1,894

Yea he is real bad. Did you read the Mitchell interview. He said we were a run first offense based around the quaterback. Match that with the fact that  CSH threw out all the qb running around and ad-libbing. This means our team was being run very poorly. Imagine where these guys would have been drafted with proper coaching. Notice we actually got better when we had a real coach. (McCarney) and then we obviously fell without him. No way around it. CJL was in over his head as the coach here.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Yea he is real bad. Did you read the Mitchell interview. He said we were a run first offense based around the quaterback

You act like this has been a big secret ....

Match that with the fact that  CSH threw out all the qb running around and ad-libbing

I don't think he's thrown it all out but we won't know for sure until September ...

This means our team was being run very poorly

Don't be stupid. We wouldn't have won the games we did win by being run "very poorly" .... Obviously could have been run better but being run very poorly is an ill informed statement.

Imagine where these guys would have been drafted with proper coaching

JPP at #1 .... Nate top 15? Murph 1st round?

Notice we actually got better when we had a real coach. (McCarney) and then we obviously fell without him.

McCarney was head coach for a while .... Why weren't we informed?

No way around it. CJL was in over his head as the coach here.

Okey dokey ...

• Content Count:  1,757

I wouldn't really call that owned gatorsportsfan83...

Why was this one locked / moved though?  It has nothing to do with the Leavitt, Miller/liar McDouchebag story?  Just a general thread about the ex coach.  What we can't even mention his name on the main board?

Moderator = Fail 

• Content Count:  4,738

Why was this one locked / moved though?  It has nothing to do with the Leavitt, Miller/liar McDouchebag story?  Just a general thread about the ex coach.  What we can't even mention his name on the main board?

Moderator = Fail 

you got it wrong.

that ******* is a miami fan. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

Moderator = Fail 

never have liked the gators. Did like the Canes at one time.

Moderator = Fail 

It wasn't locked, just moved .... and this board IS for stuff just about Leavitt (he is no longer with USF) because threads like this usually turn into a pissing match and a lot of fans on the Main Board really don't want to put up with that ****.

Moderator = C+

• Content Count:  1,894

Yea he is real bad. Did you read the Mitchell interview. He said we were a run first offense based around the quaterback

Match that with the fact that  CSH threw out all the qb running around and ad-libbing

I don't think he's thrown it all out but we won't know for sure until September ...

Don't be stupid. We wouldn't have won the games we did win by being run "very poorly" .... Obviously could have been run better but being run very poorly is an ill informed statement.

Notice we actually got better when we had a real coach. (McCarney) and then we obviously fell without him.

Okey dokey ...

we had one of the worst ran offenses around, terrible special teams and obviously our dbs were not being taught a thing. I would say our team was being run very poorly. Our offense was a gimmick based around broken plays with an occasional designed play success. I woudlnt say we can celebrate big wins as credit to coaching and then ignore the pathetic losses. Dan wasnt our head coach but he was probably our best. He put our guys on the map and I judging by how highly our players spoke of him and his loss i think he was pretty important. Important enough that he was a candidate for the job when CJL  was fired.  I dont care if you are a die hard CJL supporter our team needed coaching and fundamentals that were not being taught before.

Okey dokey ...

we had one of the worst ran offenses around, terrible special teams and obviously our dbs were not being taught a thing.

Yet, we have three in the NFL, a high 2nd round pick and a high 3rd round pick going in... That's one of the dumbest things, outside of smazza, that's been thrown out during this. Seriously, just stick to the best argument you guys have and that's the barely sub .500 record in the BE due to the late season collapses.

Archived