• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN to show Pierre-Paul live during draft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

April 21, 2010

ESPN to show Pierre-Paul live during draft

USF defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul won't be attending Thursday's NFL draft in person in New York, but he's getting the next best thing: ESPN announced Wednesday that he is one of 26 players who will have a live camera on him to show the exciting moment when his name is called during the draft.

Pierre-Paul, projected to be just the second first-round pick in Bulls history, will be in Miami Beach on Thursday night, according to ESPN. He is one of just two Big East players to be shown live in ESPN, along with Rutgers offensive tackle Anthony Davis. The state of Florida will have a big presence on ESPN's broadcast, as Florida quarterback Tim Tebow and center Maurkice Pouncey will be on camera, as will be FSU safety Myron Rolle.

Posted by Greg Auman at 05:07:20 PM on April 21, 2010 in Draft , Football | Permalink | Comments (0)

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2010/04/espn-to-show-pierrepaul-live-during-draft.html

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

What time does the draft start?

I think it starts at 7 PM. TBO is doing a live chat for the first three rounds.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

What time does the draft start?

I think it starts at 7 PM. TBO is doing a live chat for the first three rounds.

Ok, thanks!

• Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

I'll post this here since it's draft related. Todd McShay has his final mock draft and it's a 7th rounder. Here is where he thinks the Bulls go:

1st Round (14th Overall) Seattle Seahawks - Jason Pierre-Paul

2nd Round (57th Overall) Baltimore Ravens - Nate Allen

3rd Round (77th Overall) Tennessee Titans - Jerome Murphy

3rd Round (82nd Overall) Pittsburgh Steelers - Carlton Mitchell

6th Round (200th Overall) Philadelphia Eagles - Kion Wilson

7th Round (211th Overall) St. Louis Rams - George Selvie

For starters I don't think George lasts until the 7th round. I think he'll be taken in the 5th round and maybe 6th but I'd think his value would be too high to last that long. I doubt Nate goes in the lower half of the 2nd but that would be one of the most ideal situations for him to flourish. So I hope in that sense that it happens, but I still think he gets taken sooner. I wasn't expecting to see JPP to Seattle but it appears to be the right area (10-17) and Seattle needs a lot of help at multiple positions. Everyone else seems to be in good position and having Kion selected in the 6th would be nice for him.

Archived