• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season ticket help before the spring game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys, for the past 3 years I've had 3 seats in section 123. Due to a buddy not being able to afford tickets this year I'm going to just get 2. At the spring game I'm going to move my seat's out of 123, too many people sitting and a couple seats around me are usually sold to opposing fans. I know everyone here is always talking about how awsome 125 is and blah blah blah, lol. But anyone know if there are seats that might be available in their section that have some more lively fans? I might be willing to move out of the South Endzone too. Back row is a plus too, no one screaming sit down behind me! Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

• Content Count:  100

Man, this is my first season as a season ticket holder, I'm in 125. With all the bad things said about the section on here though, I'm rethinking it.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Man, this is my first season as a season ticket holder, I'm in 125. With all the bad things said about the section on here though, I'm rethinking it.

Whats bad about 125? The reason why i moved from 123 to there was because of all the good things i have heard on here. 

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Whats bad about 125? The reason why i moved from 123 to there was because of all the good things i have heard on here. 

Uh yeah, me too, 125 should be pretty loud the way things are falling into place what is bad about 125?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Hey guys, for the past 3 years I've had 3 seats in section 123. Due to a buddy not being able to afford tickets this year I'm going to just get 2. At the spring game I'm going to move my seat's out of 123, too many people sitting and a couple seats around me are usually sold to opposing fans. I know everyone here is always talking about how awsome 125 is and blah blah blah, lol. But anyone know if there are seats that might be available in their section that have some more lively fans? I might be willing to move out of the South Endzone too. Back row is a plus too, no one screaming sit down behind me! Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

Last time I checked 115 has seats available on the back rowon the aisle closest to the endzone. Booster level is $250.00

Uh yeah, me too, 125 should be pretty loud the way things are falling into place what is bad about 125?

*I* have no problems with 125, but I've never sat there. In the past three weeks, though, there have been three people starting threads on here saying they were leaving 125 for 123, but my comment was tongue-in-cheek. I meant no slight to the fans there. :)

• Content Count:  1,390

*I* have no problems with 125, but I've never sat there. In the past three weeks, though, there have been three people starting threads on here saying they were leaving 125 for 123, but my comment was tongue-in-cheek. I meant no slight to the fans there.

What? This threads about leaving 123 FOR 125....

Ha! I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. What I mean is, I sit in 123 and everyone is leaving it for 125. I typed it backwards because I apparently don't know how to read what I'm writing. :)

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

124 is the best.  We have weeded out the non-rowdy fans.

• Content Count:  2,277

We've been in 124 for a couple years now and love it there.  You can't go wrong with either 124 or 125.  Why don't you contact your ticket rep and ask them what's available.  They have no problem helping you out over the phone or through email.

Archived