• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Tickets, Help... Eric S.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

A couple of years ago we hosted the 1&2nd round games at the forum season ticket holders got a chance to purchase tickets through usf are we not getting a chance to pre purchase like before?

• Content Count:  2,307

Check your email.  I got one today about purchasing tickets for next year's NCAA Men's 1&2nd round.

• Content Count:  1,400

Check your email.  I got one today about purchasing tickets for next year's NCAA Men's 1&2nd round.

Yeah I got the email and thats why I'm wondering because last time season ticket holders got a letter and a brochure to place a order through usf and tickets were distributed by usf based on priority points. The link in the email looks to be to a to purchase through the NCAA open to the public.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

To be honest I wouldnt buy through USF. If you go to the Fourm the day of the game and buy tickets on the street you will pay way under face value. The most we paid for any session 2 years ago was $35 per ticket

• Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

Be outside the Forum as the first or second game is ending and head straight toward fans of the team(s) that lost.  Last time we got great seats for the rest of the sessions at half of face value.

• Content Count:  1,158

The NCAA took this over this year and we had very little ability to do what we've done in the past.  Sorry.

Eric

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Has anybody actually gone through with this yet? I thought it was just a chance to put your name in ahead of the general public but it appears that we're actually able to purchase tickets (no seat location yet).

• Content Count:  2,478

Those prices were just too freaking crazy. I'll consider just hitting up some people outside of the stadium

• Content Count:  624

I just submitted my no cost application for 4 tickets yesterday on Ticketmaster.

If you are truly considering going, I would submit an application because $216 for 6 games ($36 each game) is the best price you will find. I just went to the tourney in Jacksonville this past weekend. I knew people that paid over $350 because they waited too long to buy tix. If for some reason you end up not being able to go you will be able to re-sell your tickets.

You can submit an application for up to 8 tickets and they will make you aware in May if you were selected, at that point they will charge your credit card for the number of tickets you selected.

If you are truly a college basketball fan, the event is a great thing. It's great to see all the different teams fans flock to the games.

• Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

I just submitted my no cost application for 4 tickets yesterday on Ticketmaster.

If you are truly considering going, I would submit an application because $216 for 6 games ($36 each game) is the best price you will find. I just went to the tourney in Jacksonville this past weekend. I knew people that paid over $350 because they waited too long to buy tix. If for some reason you end up not being able to go you will be able to re-sell your tickets.

You can submit an application for up to 8 tickets and they will make you aware in May if you were selected, at that point they will charge your credit card for the number of tickets you selected.

If you are truly a college basketball fan, the event is a great thing. It's great to see all the different teams fans flock to the games.

Well last time it was in Tampa I went to all 6 games for under $125....... buying the tickets outside is the way to go

Archived