• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Tickets, Help... Eric S.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

I just submitted my no cost application for 4 tickets yesterday on Ticketmaster.

If you are truly considering going, I would submit an application because $216 for 6 games ($36 each game) is the best price you will find. I just went to the tourney in Jacksonville this past weekend. I knew people that paid over $350 because they waited too long to buy tix. If for some reason you end up not being able to go you will be able to re-sell your tickets.

You can submit an application for up to 8 tickets and they will make you aware in May if you were selected, at that point they will charge your credit card for the number of tickets you selected.

If you are truly a college basketball fan, the event is a great thing. It's great to see all the different teams fans flock to the games.

Now I'm definitely confused. When I first went to the link from the email, it was set up just to submit an application. When I finalized the amount of tix I needed, I went back and it allowed me to actually purchase them, for $231 per, and charged my card ... although it hasn't showed up on my card yet.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

yeah Im not sure how that works so when you request these tickets are you able to add or delete the number of tickets you requested once they send you an email that lets you purchase them? or are you locked into the number you requested? also are all tickets priced the same no matter of seat location?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

yeah Im not sure how that works so when you request these tickets are you able to add or delete the number of tickets you requested once they send you an email that lets you purchase them? or are you locked into the number you requested? also are all tickets priced the same no matter of seat location?

I did find out that mine was a glitch in the system. Never should have had price and allowed me to complete payment. I would imagine that you're locked into number of tix you requested since that's how they'll know when to cut it off ... and the tickets are all priced the same, I think ... at least, in this process.

Archived