• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Adidas shoes on the court...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

From what I heard, Under Armour was very leniant this year with shoes because the basketball shoe was so new to them.  I look for them to be more strict once they are producing the highest quality basketball shoe, like their other shoes now.

Yeah, all the Vegans must love them since I have never picked up a pair made with leather.... Or not made in China.. ****, I hate that... You want to help the economy?  Start producing your $95 running shoes in this country... same with the $30 tee shirts....

Sorry, I like UA as a sponsor and wear their non-Chinese gear, but all of the US companies, UA, Nike, Footjoy, **** me off these days.....

Dude if you want shirts and shoes manufactured in the USA, then prepare to pay $160 for a pair of low end running shoes.

UA, Nike, addidas, et all  need to pay off their pro athlete endorsements, pro team endorsements and college team endorsements.

One should be so lucky to even get Chinese shoes anymore.  At least those have consistent quality.  More and more shoes and clothing are coming out of Vietnam, other far East nations, or even closer to home like Hati and the Dominican Republic.  The quality control from these other contries is terrible, and the parent corporations could care less as long as they are raking in the cash.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,985

From what I heard, Under Armour was very leniant this year with shoes because the basketball shoe was so new to them.  I look for them to be more strict once they are producing the highest quality basketball shoe, like their other shoes now.

Yeah, all the Vegans must love them since I have never picked up a pair made with leather.... Or not made in China.. ****, I hate that... You want to help the economy?  Start producing your $95 running shoes in this country... same with the $30 tee shirts....

Sorry, I like UA as a sponsor and wear their non-Chinese gear, but all of the US companies, UA, Nike, Footjoy, **** me off these days.....

Dude if you want shirts and shoes manufactured in the USA, then prepare to pay $160 for a pair of low end running shoes.

UA, Nike, addidas, et all  need to pay off their pro athlete endorsements, pro team endorsements and college team endorsements.

One should be so lucky to even get Chinese shoes anymore.  At least those have consistent quality.  More and more shoes and clothing are coming out of Vietnam, other far East nations, or even closer to home like Hati and the Dominican Republic.  The quality control from these other contries is terrible, and the parent corporations could care less as long as they are raking in the cash.

Point is, these are American companies.  NB is not low end and they can manufacture here.  as one example.  I like UA material, hate the business practice.  that is all I am saying.. Nike, same way.  but I am not making this a political piece.. sorry..

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Well then, unless you have a change of heart, you will remain pissed off for the remainder of your life.

pissed off it will be i bet

• Content Count:  2,558

does anyone else have issues with when usfbullscpa posts?

Mine widens the picture drastically and his post is all on the right side of the screed and only is an inch wide

• Content Count:  329

UA has certain items that are STILL made in the USA.

They have to have this because of restrictions that a lot of companies have. Such as Barnes & Noble, they won't buy from a company if their product is made in certain countries.

Guest nybullsfan

does anyone else have issues with when usfbullscpa posts?

Mine widens the picture drastically and his post is all on the right side of the screed and only is an inch wide

Look for a "Compatibility" button in the toolbar if you're using IE and click it.

Guest nybullsfan

There's an easy solution. If it bothers you where it came from, don't buy it. And send the company a note letting them know they lost a sale.

Vote your conscience with every dollar you spend!!

• Content Count:  1,985

There's an easy solution. If it bothers you where it came from, don't buy it. And send the company a note letting them know they lost a sale.

Absolutely Correct.. and that is what I do.

Guest Scherdin

Absolutely Correct.. and that is what I do.

Don't forget to send NB a letter, because not all their stuff is made in the USA, only a select line.

Guest Sunburned

Point is, these are American companies.  NB is not low end and they can manufacture here.  as one example.  I like UA material, hate the business practice.  that is all I am saying.. Nike, same way.   but I am not making this a political piece.. sorry..

So, do you drive a vehicle that is assembled entirely (100%) of components manufactured in the USA?

Archived