• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So walking into Home Depot ...

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

I was passing through, and scalped a ticket to the WVU vs. Auburn game in Morgantown back in 2008. It was great to go through the tailgaters wearing my USF gear, giving **** to both sides. Everybody groaned when they saw the ~U~ but were all very friendly. It was deff a great time. Morgantown is a great environment for sports.

And whenever the 'eers are playing an OOC game, I have no problem yelling out GO 'EERS! GO BIG EAST!! GO BULLS!!!

OOC i root for BE teams as well

but im just saying i'd never go out of my way to say go mountaineers to a fan

yeh i root for big east teams too but i also would never say "Go Mountaineers"......i would "booooo" them and then laugh with them bout it.....

Guest nybullsfan

I was passing through, and scalped a ticket to the WVU vs. Auburn game in Morgantown back in 2008. It was great to go through the tailgaters wearing my USF gear, giving **** to both sides. Everybody groaned when they saw the ~U~ but were all very friendly. It was deff a great time. Morgantown is a great environment for sports.

And whenever the 'eers are playing an OOC game, I have no problem yelling out GO 'EERS! GO BIG EAST!! GO BULLS!!!

I see what you mean now.

Yah, I'd just give them Bulls sign and say Go Bulls! or Go Big East! but never Go 'Eers! directly to a fan. Didn't read the first post carefully enough.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

It would be a cold day in hell before I uttered one syllable in cheering for a rival school… 

I do admit, I have done it in the past, on the phone with my brother (the gayturd) but those days have ended.

GO BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  1,297

Just shout, "Go Big East!" - Problem solved.

• Content Count:  760

WVU fans are the worst to visiting fans.

Went up there the last time we played them when it snowed...lets just say there were more than a couple snowballs thrown at us.

Sadly I think its just the younger/student fan base (as usual) cause when we went to the bar across the street from the stadium an older alum bought our group our first round of drinks saying "welcome to morgantown". Definitely made being in that hell hole a lot better. lol

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I think the Big East as a whole has kind of a sibling thing going on (except Rutgers). Everyone seems to pull for the rest of the conference except for when playing each other.

Funny, whenever I put on a USF hat and polo, I get asked, 'do you work for USF?' Oh well, at least everyone recognizes the ~U~ these days. Of course, I leave feeling like a crazy person for supporting my team.

I was in the airport a few years back with a USF polo shirt on (Nike) and a couple came up to me and asked me if I was one of the coaches.  My first (and comedic) instinct was to say yes then make something up, but I declined and did the right thing.  Was kind of funny though.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

... with my wife and daughter Saturday AM.

All 3 decked out of course in BULLS gear. My daughter just adorable in her warm ups  ;D

Walking in the parking lot towards the store. Guy in a WVU shouts out "Go BULLS!".

Pretty Cool  8-)

:gobulls

that must have been some sight

Archived