• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kicker Kloss chooses USF over UF!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I don't want to give away premium content....

So just watch this. Prepare to be amazed.  :o

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This kid Kloss will eliminate the need for practicing on special teams return coverage. I mean the ball winds up 10 yds past the back of the end zone.

This kid Kloss will eliminate the need for practicing on special teams return coverage. I mean the ball winds up 10 yds past the back of the end zone.

Did you see the touchback on the kickoff from the 20??

Insane.

Insane.

Yeah, sick. Why doesn't Scout have a ranking for the no. 3 kicker in the country<slouch>

• Content Count:  5,241

I thought that kid was heading to florida as a walk on???

Cool to hear we got em

Insane.

Yeah, sick. Why doesn't Scout have a ranking for the no. 3 kicker in the country<slouch>

Not sure. We were all confused that this kid was so under the radar.  Rivals doesn't have him ranked either.  I guess they just don't put much time in ranking kickers or something.  But, this kid is ridiculous.  Greg Auman reported last week that he was going to sign with the Gators, and it sure looked that way at the time...but....oh well you will have to subscribe to know the rest of the story.   ;)

Insane.

[/

N.Not sure. We were all confused that this kid was so under the radar.  Rivals doesn't have him ranked either.  I guess they just don't put much time in ranking kickers or something.  But, this kid is ridiculous.  Greg Auman reported last week that he was going to sign with the Gators, and it sure looked that way at the time...but....oh well you will have to subscribe to know the rest of the story.   ;)

This kid has been on everyone's radar for a quite a while. Don't need to subscribe to anything to know that.

• Content Count:  20

"Coach Skip Holtz and the Bulls just won another in-state recruiting battle. One of the top rated kickers in the Nation Marvin Kloss chooses the Bulls over the Gators!"

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=2&c=947459&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fsouthflorida.scout.com%2f2%2f947459.html

Archived