• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McShay's New Draft Board

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  651
  • Days Won:  0

Todd McShay has a new draft board, its an INSIDER so I can't link it, but he has the Bucs picking 3rd and taking JPP! And has Nate Allen going 27th to the Cowboys! Sorry if this was posted already.

• Content Count:  12,293

wow.  if the bucs took jpp 3rd im sure there would be quite an uproar in tampa about that.  (and not in a good way)

i think jpp will do well in the pros but everyone will be so quick to throw gaines adams (rip) name around a lot and compare him to jpp.

• Content Count:  95

I cant see this happening  ??? ??? ???

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I read about that on a draft board just now.

http://forums.kffl.com/showthread.php?t=265336

It would be great if we had two 1st round draft picks.

• Content Count:  5,241

Id rather JPP not get picked up by a team that probably wont have a winning season for at least 4 years.

• Content Count:  2,511

Todd McShay has a new draft board, its an INSIDER so I can't link it, but he has the Bucs picking 3rd and taking JPP! And has Nate Allen going 27th to the Cowboys! Sorry if this was posted already.

The Bucs are not smart enough to pick JPP.  They will end up passing on him and pick some other clown.

Welcome to the new era Bucs who are just like the old "Bucco Bruce" era Bucs.  The place were first round draft pics flush straight down the drain.

Two Big East players in McShay's mock draft top four

February, 10, 2010 Feb 103:24PM

By Brian Bennett

Scouts Inc. analyst Todd McShay is out with his latest mock draft, and boy is he bullish on a couple of Big East products.

McShay has South Florida defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul -- who played just one year of Division I football -- at No. 3 to Tampa Bay.

"The Bucs will consider Tennessee S Eric Berry here, but they are in dire need of a speed rusher and Pierre-Paul is the most explosive one this draft class has to offer," McShay writes.

Right behind Pierre-Paul at No. 4 is Rutgers' offensive tackle Anthony Davis, who skipped his senior year to turn pro.

"Solidifying its offensive line should be Washington's top priority, and Davis is the most naturally gifted tackle in this year's deep group," McShay writes.

McShay also has another South Florida product -- safety Nate Allen -- going in the first round at No. 27 to Dallas.

"Allen is far from a first-round lock, but the Cowboys need to improve their athleticism at safety, and Allen has the right combination of speed and fluidity in coverage to help fix the problem," he writes.

Hey, what about those critics who say the Big East doesn't have top talent?

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/7855/two-big-east-players-in-mcshays-mock-draft-top-four

• Content Count:  1,079

I'm pretty excited to see how JPP and Selvie stack up against each other in the 40 and other tests at the combine.

I'm pretty excited to see how JPP and Selvie stack up against each other in the 40 and other tests at the combine.

Yep. Should make for an interesting comparison.

I think all of our players will put up better than average numbers at their positions.

I'm most interested in seeing how fast Carlton Mitchell is in the 40. He could be the sleeper in this year's draft.

I also believe that Nate Allen will be faster than most people now think. I remember when he chased down Noel Devine a couple of years ago. Most draft sites have him in the 4.55 range. If he could run in the 4.4's that might be enough to get him into the 1st round.

Archived