• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anthony Crater on Defense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  259
  • Days Won:  0

I talked a bunch of smack about him when he fist hit the floor.  The guy can't shoot much yet, but he is coming along.

Anyways - defensively he has been ureal.  Heald the Georgetown gaurd to like 6 points and has been a huge asset bringing the ball up the court.  I think Fitzpatrick has been a huge surprise, but Crater has really addressed our issues of a guy who can bring the ball up the floor.

Defensively he has been outstanding.

• Content Count:  247

I talked a bunch of smack about him when he fist hit the floor.   The guy can't shoot much yet, but he is coming along.

Anyways - defensively he has been ureal.  Heald the Georgetown gaurd to like 6 points and has been a huge asset bringing the ball up the court.  I think Fitzpatrick has been a huge surprise, but Crater has really addressed our issues of a guy who can bring the ball up the floor.

Defensively he has been outstanding.

i was thinking the same thing about his defense and i think it was the providence game were he picked two guys pockets clean for layups on the other end... I was like alright!!! this is what i was looking for, and i think his shot will start to come around eventually he even put in 2 3's last night.

• Content Count:  259

Yeah - i think Crater's ability to really put pressure on the opposing teams guard has really paid huge dividends.  The gtown guard was avg like 20 pts per game and had about 6 and was clearly frustrated all night.

The defense has picked up big time this year.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We do have spurts of good D, but it is not always.

Crater is so fast though.

Archived