• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D. Jones Reminds You of...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

jones is a better free throw shooter than wade ;)

You jinxed him Matt

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Wade is more explosive athletically. They play the same style and have similar bodies.

i agree, i think wades the best comparison, but wades definitly more athletic, and has longer arms

the height is similar, both are listed at 6'4" but i think theyre 6'3" at best, but wade has really long arms, which is why he can defend nba sgs

that said, dojo is a better shooter than wade was in college... for wades first few years in the nba he couldnt shoot at all

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

He doesn't have Wade hops, but everything else is all D Wade

• Content Count:  1,079

If D. Jones continues to get no love from ESPN and other media outlets there's something wrong with them.

• Content Count:  684

If D. Jones continues to get no love from ESPN and other media outlets there's something wrong with them.

I agree 100%. He is playing like a man beast right now. Very exciting to watch...

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Wade is more explosive athletically. They play the same style and have similar bodies.

i agree, i think wades the best comparison, but wades definitly more athletic, and has longer arms

the height is similar, both are listed at 6'4" but i think theyre 6'3" at best, but wade has really long arms, which is why he can defend nba sgs

that said, dojo is a better shooter than wade was in college... for wades first few years in the nba he couldnt shoot at all

I wouldn't say he couldn't shoot at all, but his jumper was inconsistent coming into the league. From his second year on, his mid range jumper got more consistent as he worked on it.

And I've personally been thinking the Wade-Jones comparison since at least last year, if not towards the end of his freshman campaign

• Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  1

They talked him up pretty well during the highlights of the game on ESPN, and after the game one of the announcers was talking about how DoJo has been playing as one of the best players not just in the Big East but in the country.

• Content Count:  76

How about Joe Johnson?  Their stats are very similar all across the board, Johnson's just a little bigger.  But they remind me of each other in terms of how they play as well.

• Content Count:  1,400

Nick Anderson coming out of Illinois when the magic drafted him

Archived