• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Obvious coaching change hurts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

just stating the obvious. UCF has got some big time recruits coming for their final weekend i heard. who is coming for us?

MNC trio to UL are all at UCF per my UCF source...weird. friend says its on the DL because they dont really want Strong to really know. Dont ask me this just what ive been told.

Like i said... after carnes a no go....who is coming this weekend again who are un-committed? I am new to this board.

Thanks!!

• Content Count:  720

Spend $10 for a scout membership for just a month and you'll see that UCF's recruiting weekend doesn't really stack up to ours.

This class is still addressing some of the most dire needs for USF. OL!!!!!! Landi and/or Marc can back up BJ this season while Gunsby/Smith/Bennet learn the offense. Holtz also pulled in the 5th best CB in the country all because TRex liked him. This is a really good class still people.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

just stating the obvious. UCF has got some big time recruits coming for their final weekend i heard. who is coming for us?

MNC trio to UL are all at UCF per my UCF source...weird. friend says its on the DL because they dont really want Strong to really know. Dont ask me this just what ive been told.

Like i said... after carnes a no go....who is coming this weekend again who are un-committed? I am new to this board.

Thanks!!

Skippy is keeping it close to the vest. No announcement on who is coming this weekend. But the fun isn't over yet.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

just stating the obvious.

Well, obviously your UCF "sources" forgot to tell you about Terrence Mitchell .... and considering 10 of your 11 posts are about UCF, I'd say your UCF "sources" are pretty close to you.  ;)

Seriously, it would have been okay to join here as a UCF fan as long as you don't plan on being a dickhead...

• Content Count:  720

just stating the obvious.

Well, obviously your UCF "sources" forgot to tell you about Terrence Mitchell .... and considering 10 of your 11 posts are about UCF, I'd say your UCF "sources" are pretty close to you.  ;)

Seriously, it would have been okay to join here as a UCF fan as long as you don't plan on being a dickhead...

LOL....ouch!

• Content Count:  24

im not a UCF fan and just because i post about them does not mean I am one.....nothing I have said is dickhead.

you sir are the dickhead for saying what you just said.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think anybody here cares about whats going on over at fantasyland. They're trying get to the level of USF.

• Content Count:  579

im not a UCF fan and just because i post about them does not mean I am one.....nothing I have said is dickhead.

Yep it's a UCF dickhead alright.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Yep it's a UCF dickhead alright.

The poor reading comprehension skills pretty much give the UCF posters away every time ....

• Content Count:  4,879

it would have been okay to join here as a UCF fan as long as you don't plan on being a dickhead...

how likely is that?

Archived